Pill ID

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by skeet3r, Apr 18, 2008.

1. It's a white, oval pill, with the wording 'M360' on one side. I was told it was a decent dosage of vicodin. I already tried using the pill identifier, no results.

Ideas?

2. I think those are the ones my friend had. He got owned and puked everywhere. Make sure you eat first.

3. They are 7.5mg hydrocodone/750mg tylenol

[​IMG]

4. NVM, found it.

http://www.pharmer.org/node/6809

This should fuck me up? I've done vicodin probably 5 or 6 times previously in my life, and smoke about 2 or 3 grams of pot a week.

5. by itself, proboly not. If you have a few do a cold water extract so its pure hydrocodone and then drink that and youll be :)

6. I've got one, would it still be possible to do a cold water extract?

7. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Erowid.org also has a pill ID'er
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

8. I have hydrocodeine cough sizzurp cuz of my pneumonia.

9. It would be possible, but a waste of time.

Just chew it up and then go blaze some bowls. The reason you do a cold water extraction is so you don't die from apap overdose (tylenol) but if you have only one you're WAY off from the od number, so don't worry just chew it up and blaze