Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pill bottle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by turtle22, Sep 29, 2011.

1. I just put my bid in one of those orange prescription bottles, but assure I put it in, I realized tehere could be residue from the pills. I took the bud out then wiped the bottle down. My question is the residue, if there was any, wouldn't cause any problems? Like causing the weed to become "laced" almost with what was in the bottle before that? Thanks for any input.

2. No ur good man

3. Don't smoke that weed man, it's laced now, I'm warning you man.

4. No, you'll be fine. There's hardly any pill residue in there to begin with. Unless you were crushing pills in it.

5. ...were you grinding pills in it or something?

6. Lol no, I'm just naturally paranoid

7. You ever hear of crack cocaine son?

8. just run it under some water snd put a bit of lemon juice in it then re wash and your good

9. Yeah but the bid was already in it lol before I washed, that's why I was asking lol

10. youre fine dude, id scrub it out first if thats how i did it, or put it in but its also in a bag, something

11. Depending on the prescription.... that residue was most likely "fillers", not active ingridients. You should be safe. If you knew what type of substance was in there this would help determine the safety of your bud.

12. I agree with jayhawks, it's probably safe. I wouldn't even worry about it if I were you.

13. unless it was like oxycontins, then i believe from what ive heard that it's possible.

14. I think it was clonazepam, a sleep aid?

15. it doesnt matter, so what if you get an added effect (however unlikely). its not like once you take the smallest amount of any other drug your fucked over for life.

16. Thats totally fine. Will just add to the mary

17. It'll all be fine lmao

18. quit saying bid its bud you MF

19. I Know, it's my stupid phone chill lol