Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pill bottle with grinder on the bottom?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zeb0, May 22, 2011.

1. So i was at this party yesterday and me and this random guy started matching bowls without even talking about it. After a while he tells me "lets roll up in my car?". So were in his car, and pulls out his pill bottle with bud, and then the most amazing thing happend.

He takes off a cap on the bottom of his bottle, and its a grinder..attached to the bottle..and it was amazing..

Anyone ever seen one of these?

2. so like...he glued a grinder on to his pill bottle or what?

3. Was it something like this?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dose-Fine-Tablet-Grinder-Container/dp/tech-data/B003N33FBC]Amazon.com: EZY Dose Fine Tablet Grinder with Pill Container: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

They make them for old people so they can take their pills.

4. Dude that's awesome. I want one! haha

5. I've seen those. Some dispensaries use them as containers.

6. You in Cali, if so are the dispensaries in Nor Cal, I'd love to get my hands on one.

7. colorado. anyways the ones I've seen are really cheaply made-grinder doesn't work that well and the cap fell off a lot. I'll stick with my sharpstone and tightvac

8. my bro has one. they work alright. would be a lot better if they made metal teeth instead of plastic ones.