Pigs..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StayinLfted, May 19, 2017.

1. So about two days ago I go over to a co-workers house to get some bud. Everything was going great, we packed and smoked a raw cone, just chilling, talking, shit like that. After that was over I headed out, called a cab & was waiting in the dudes driveway.

So im sitting there, high and happy to have finally re-upped, just patiently waiting for it to get there, smoking a cigarette and some fucking random cop pulls up out of nowhere and asks me what im doing. Lol.

So i tell him I'm waiting for a cab, like I was. Next thing you know he detains me (I don't know if the motherfucker smelled that shit in my pocket or what) and searches me, takes my half ounce, tries to go over the whole "you're not necessarily going to jail, cooperation can get you a-long way blah blah blah.."

I don't say shit, tell him i need a lawyer present so I get to the jail, sit there on some fucking 8-hour hold bs (with all the drunks and real druggies, fun shit!) because I was high (apparently it was for my safety & well-being, Lol) end up having to spend all my current savings to bond myself out, and now have a court-date scheduled may 31st. Which most likely means I get a nice-little probation sentence .

All for standing in a fucking driveway. Forgive me officer, for wanting to get high after a long day 'sof work.

Pigs..

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chances are your guy gets alot of reports from his neighbours being noisy and you were the unlucky one to get busted.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. ive had an old lady call the cops on me after I sat on a powerbox for 5 minutes waiting for a friend to come by, it is what it is. Luckily, the cop never approached me, he pulled up and just sat in his car for another 10 minutes but its happened more than once now and worst of all, the lady that calls just acts like she doesn't. We all know it's her.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Y'all must live in nice neighborhoods to get response times that quick from the police. In the ghetto you would wait 30 minutes after a real crime happened to maybe get a unit on the scene.

Lonely stoner though....WHAM! :cop:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Oh its nowhere nice. Trusttttttt me.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Shit like this will not change until communities can come together and end draconian drugs laws. As a country we are moving in the right direction, but it is going to take more people standing up for individual rights to finish the job. Email your congressmen, senators, governor, and anyone else. Join political activism groups within your communities.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Cab? This 1994 ? Call an lyft or uber !

8. Ubers app is shit man. Lol. .

I put my credit card # in & apparently its invalid to them. But not to anything everywhere else.

Fuck uber.