Pigs in the burbs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by spikeman27, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So me and my cousin decide its a nice night for some beer and bud. It was alot earlier than when we usually do it but what the heck. But we meet up with some mutual friends from another high school who are already chillen at the place we were gonna hang. it was really early only like 8:45-9:00 pm. It was the back of an elementary school. Usually the janitor is already there and working and so doesnt see us when he pulls in and usually we were in the far back of the field under trees in the darkness but we were very stupid tonight. The janitor shows up, looks at us walks in and hits a one beeped alarm thing. The kids from the other school bail out and just leave, wish i went with em. about 10 minutes or so passed and a cruiser shows up..... luckily my piece was in my pocket and im under 16, so they couldnt do anything but tell me to call my parents to get me picked up, but my cousin was 16 and got in deep shit along with a couple other of my friends they got court dates for loitering. w/e it happens and i ended up not getting in trouble cause i just went with my cousins mom back to his house, but still deep shit. all my friends who were 16 or older got court dates and have their names in the system now... bummer

2. #2 RipThatShit, Oct 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2008
    Nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye

3. erase ur post bro. maybe ripthatshit will edit his too.
    you get banned for being under 18

4. lol i thought the same thing, we should get him a parting gift.

5. The under 18 rule here is fucking rediclous. What purpose does it serve?

6. Keeps the bugs at bay my friend.

7. Potential Lawsuits

(?)

8. #8 jminnich500, Oct 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2008

You're fucking rediculous,What purpose do you serve other than for my pleasure?

9. Self owned!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.