pigs are scum of the earth

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MIA YaYo 305, Dec 17, 2008.

1. #1 MIA YaYo 305, Dec 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2008
    so last night at around 2:00 am im in my friends car and we get pulled over for running a red light

they ask us a few questions than get both our drivers license they than go back to there car and found out we both been charged for weed b4 so they come back and searched my friends car without even asking and found 2 roaches and a baggie with a nug of bud

and they wrote on the papers that it had a strong odor of weed
    but thats fucking bullshit

the roaches n bud is neither of ours its his older brothers and it was in his car

so the cop said the only way he wont charge us is if we call up a dealer to buy from and tell the dealer to meet us up somewhere

but i refused and my friend made it look like he was looking up ppl and trying to call

so afterward they handcuff us and put us in the back of cop car
    long story short they charge us both for bud

WHAT THE FUCK!!

i even told the cop i have no idea that there was bud in the car i was just a passenger

the cop says well its ur responsibility to know whats in the vehicle (how the fuck is that even possible i gotta search cars b4 riding in them??)

wheres the justice in that?

and this is my 3rd charge for weed this year alone

2. If that happened here they would of just took the bud and said dont let me catch you with it again and they would of left. They treat weed like a real drug in the US.

3. Yall blew a red light at 2am while riding dirty, sounds like the cops were just doing there job. Fail on your part.

4. Fuck cops but like the person above me said you guys ran a red light, Any cop would pull you over for that. That sucks that you had to take the fall for somebody else' shit tho.

5. "pigs are scum of the earth"

..that pretty much sums up the opinion of a large number of people, an opinion entirely
    created by pitting the police against the very people they're sworn to protect.

Don't blame the police though, blame the asshole politicians who vote to continue the prohibition!

6. #6 MIA YaYo 305, Dec 17, 2008
    the cops did not make 1 comment about weed or drugs until after he took our licenses and checked us and found out we had possession charges in the past

well hey all of a sudden the car smells like weed :confused:

and than started treated us like dirt

and im no rat so it wasnt an option to rat a friend

when i was arrested in the cop car he asked whats my social security # and i replied i dont know but i have it on my phone

he said yea must be all that weed burning ur brain cells

i didnt even wanted to say anything

i and i have a trial next month for being charged with a bong

b4 that i was charged for a bowl this january

ITS NEVER GOING TO END :(

I HOPE OBAMA WILL DECRIMINALIZE WEED OR SUM SHIT FUCKIN SOON CAUSE THE WAR ON DRUGS IS GETTING RETARDED UP IN THIS BITCH

7. 3rd time this year damn.... if you didn't run the red light you would';ve been good.

8. yeahh, the cop was just doing his job. BUT why did you guys let is search your car?!?!?! he needs a search warrent. fucking cops...

9. Idk I've been smoking for years and I've never been caught up.... You just gotta be careful man. When you have weed in your car make sure it's hidden very well or don't drive with it. I know you said that you didn't know...but your friend seems pretty dumb to just be driving around with roaches all over the car and a random nug in a bag just sitting out.

You can hate the cops all you want, I would in that situation also. But they aren't stupid, the found exactly what they were looking for.

10. that sucks, man. Yeah you guys should have NOT ran a red light that early in the monring lol, but i agree that the cop should have been a little more lenient when he came back after finding your previous charges. He should have asked if you had anything in the car, THEN said he smells something, then ASKED to search the car.

I got pulled over about 2 months ago for making a wide right turn. Me & my girl just sparked up a bowl literally like 30 seconds to a minute before he pulled behind us & flipped the lights on. Long story short, i told the truth, we smoked (well, i told him we smoked EARLIER cuz he smelled bud), so i gave him a pipe that was in my car, no bud, he said he'd let it go cuz i was honest with him. Fucking scariest shit. More scary then when me & a friend got pulled over both drunk with a 1/2 lb in the backseat. no bullshit.

11. Sorry bud, but stupid is, as stupid does. THREE charges in a single year? Either you are a bad luck magnet, OR you just aren't very bright.

Running a red light = not smart

Allowing them to search the vehicle = not smart

TALKING to the cops at all = not smart

You have rights when you're pulled over. SHUT THE FUCK UP and say NOTHING. Act like you cannot even speak. You have the right to remain SILENT. You have the right to an attorney (and you should probably have one on retainer at the rate you get busted), and ANYTHING you say CAN and WILL be used against you. ANYTHING.

I've been smoking for 20 years with only the last 4 as a legal medical patient. Not ONCE have I ever had a problem with a police officer. In fact, you'll find that if you treat cops with respect, they usually will treat you with respect. Don't give them a REASON to look for something and they won't.

I've been pulled over three times with meds IN the car or on my person. Once because I was driving my car without current registration, and I had a knife and weed in my backpack. Apparently I was also driving on a suspended license (which I honestly did not know about). They impounded the car, but didn't find anything illegal. Why? Because it was on my person and I gave them no reason to search me. I even said "I didn't give consent to search my vehicle" they said: "We're impounding it, we don't need consent. Why do you ask, is there anything we should know about?" I said "I know my rights under the constitution of the United States of America and I'm not consenting to a search. And no, there's NOTHING in the car that is illegal" which was true, it was in my backpack.

Second time we were driving around Venice after just making a hookup and had my hippie buddy in the car. This was a week before our wedding and we had wedding gifts packed in the back seat, and a half ounce in the front. Fortunately we had also just gotten take out, and the car was QUITE messy. We got pulled over, and the cops said that we were driving erratically - which we were because we were LOST and looking for the major street, which we told them. My soon-to-be wife was dressed in her work clothes which are designer and expensive, and me and my buddy looked like hippies. She explained the situation to the cop, that she had just picked me and my buddy up from Santa Monica College (true) and were taking him home, which was somewhere around here but we got lost, and the items in the car were wedding presents. I think we may have had a wedding invitation that we showed them too. They said "Well, just be careful, this area is known for drugs and gangs" and let us go on our way. I had stashed the MJ in one of the bags I used for the food garbage, they never knew it was there.

The third time, no biggie, again, just hid the stash and had no issues.

If you're going to smoke in a car, use a spray air freshener, like febreeze. Have mints in the car as well.

Most importantly, if you get pulled over, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

12. he never even asked

just stuck his pig nose in the car and started searching after he found out about our previous charges

so he probably said to himself "oh they're stoners they must have something"

13. Yeah he is suppose to have a warrant but the shitty cops don't care... they are power hungry fucks. They think they can get away with anything, and most times do.

14. #14 xtiffany, Dec 17, 2008

dude, he knew that you guys didnt know that he needed a search warrent, so he took advantage of that fact and the other fact that you guys dont know your rights.

if you guys just simply said "officer, i would like to contact my lawyer and deny your request to search my car because i know my rights as a citzen of the U.S. i know you need a search warrent." after saying that, he HAS to let you go!!!

if you just said those simpy words to him, then you have probably gotten away with it. but its already been done and saved you ALL this trouble and getting arrested and stuff.

so, go read a history book. i learned all this back when i was in high school. go read a history book and learn about your rights so this wont happen to you again and you'll be prepared next time!

15. Sue his ass. He can't arrest you for nothing, that what it sounded like.
    He has no evidence. And the smell in your car. please, that what mostly cop excuses. Be a smartass on him and say "*sniff sniff* you smell like alcohol (or weed your choice)" Really, he has no proof saying the car smells like weed.

edit: you just let the cop search you car, what THE FUCK, MAN!!!!
    that was your fault.

16. Yeah maybe in a perfect world... but in the world we live in it's not that easy. He found roaches and a fresh nug in the car. All the cop is gonna say is he smelled weed smoke, and that gives him probable cause...they found roaches so nobody is gonna believe he wasn't smoking in the car. And they will believe the cop over the driver either way.

17. yall are delusional and/or ignorant if you think a cop needs a search warrant to search a car. all they need is probable cause. smelling weed is probable cause. your history of pot.irelated charges is likely also probable cause.

blame the cops all you want, they're just doing their jobs. this time may have been out of your control, but you have other charges not from this incident. it seems you have a problem staying below the cops' radar, which is nobodys fault but your own.

18. #18 Dryice, Dec 17, 2008
    You know the cops can't just search your car. Depending on the state, they can look in the driver's seat immediate area to check for weapons - which is often used to find drugs. If they just searched it for the hell of it, you could argue it was a violation of your 4th Amendment Rights. By law they are required to ask, "May I search the vehicle." Unless they think you have a weapon.

EDIT: And yes if they smell weed (which I didn't think about) they can search it.

19. You know cops don't give a fuck right? They don't care about your rights. And if you complain they will just lie and then it's just your word against theirs.

20. way to make a gross generalization. using that logic (lack thereof), everyone who smokes pot is a lazy loser stoner. see how that doesn't work? same deal with your statement about cops. some may be like that, but you know damn well they dont all act liike that. just as there are shady drs, teachers, and priests, there are shady cops. theres plenty you can do to prevent that, namely not running red lights.

the OP should be pissed at his friend who can't drive, as well as himself for getting all these charges