Pig seized in drug raid.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Sheppo, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Code:
    http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25828809-2862,00.html

2. ...what would they need a pig and an excavator for...?

3. i love how police always STEAL all the money and valuables of anyone they make a drug bust on, then they make it look good to the public by calling it drug money.. as if they are sure it was boughten with drugs, and as if that means its dirty money that will harm our children if the cops dont take it for themselves...

4. I thought they found a cop in the growhouse or something.

5. "Seven men and two women, aged between 19 and 71, will appear before court in hearings listed at Frankston, Moe and Melbourne magistrates courts.

Four of the men charged were from Mornington, the two women were from Mt Martha while another two men were from Rosebud and Drouin."

4+2=6 What happened to homie #7? Idiots cant even do siple math right... makes me wonder how good their money counting skills are if ya know what I mean.

6. same lol

7. No, four men and two women are being charged, not all 9. There were 7 men and 2 women total, with four men and two women appearing before court in hearings.

Looks like you need to do your math :p

8. nope, it says ANOTHER two men ontop of those two woman. 4 + 2

9. There math isn't bad, they were probably only off 10,000 dollars or so per cop.

10. was the pig sellin weed too?

11. Lol! I thought there was a cop that was caught, not an actual pig, hahaha

12. It says the pig was allegedly stolen...

The seizure of the pig and excavator may be the only near justified thing in the arrest. I'm all for legalization, but not for stealing.

In their defense, though, I have heard no evidence supporting the possibility that the pig was stolen.

13. Lol i bet when cops bust this kind of drug operation they're like kids in a candy store.

Cop 1: This is stolen, and that's stolen, and, oh i like that, it's stolen too.

Cop 2: Hey Steve save SOMETHING for the evidence locker

Cop 3: Hey guys look, a hot Plasma TV!

14. I heard the Pig was using the steriods, and it took 4 officers to take it down.

15. And it was a pig worth an estimated $2 million on the illegal pig market. Or so I hear...

16. Nah, it was worth way less than that:

So it must have been a 50k excavator, and a 500k pig. "small quantity of Steriods" left means that the Pig must have just juiced up aswell, which mean it was probably cranky.

17. WTF? Pigs seizing a fellow pig? This has to be some kind of pig crime.;)

18. lol at everyones post. haha. im stoned. good stuff guys

19. Police 1: (talking to pig) Will? What happened man? We miss you down at the station.
    Pig: Oink!
    Police 2: NOW IT'S PERSONAL! :mad:

20. Did the pig get charged too? It was obviously the mastermind of the whole grow op.