Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Piff69's Official Pick-up Thread:

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by piff69, Sep 27, 2009.

1. #1 piff69, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2009
    Been smoking for a good 3 years and I have never had such a steady supply of dank lol... gotta love New England...

Random Indica Pick-up 1:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jack Herrer!:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Skunk No.1:

[​IMG]

Mixing shit up a bit here: Some cheap fucking brick mids from Jamica... funny thing is although it looks like shit, it's actually a decent high:

[​IMG]

Haze Pickup 2: Dankest shit ever... reminds me of when i started smoking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. who stepped on the "jack herer"

3. lol more like sat on and me becuz i copepd at work and put the baggie in my wallet.

4. Bump mofucka

5. it might just be the picture, but the jack herer looks molded :(

6. dumb sig^ well i just dont really get it but newayz the jack herrer look bomb thats not mold i dont think

7. like i said it could just be the picture, but if not mold, then it just got pretty squished and its COVERED in trichromes hahah

8. its not molded but it still doesnt look like anything that i would wana smoke i guess its just super smooshed but it looks kinda nasty

9. yeah bro... it was in my wallet with 4 other $20 bags at work and i sat on it no biggie. and yeah, no mold onesoever...

that's trichromes my friends, i know you fucks in North Carolina don't see that much but trust me its dank haha jk