Piercings!

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by BlazedCannabis, Dec 1, 2011.

1. ALSO DONT get hoops for nips. For 80% of people it WILL get infected. And if you are to change them, change in the shower. Because the head makes it skip in. Otherwise it will feel like your getting then repierced. And don't change them for at least a year. No joke. Or it may leave a scar. Just because you really need to wait the year mark. Get steel bars. They have pretty sparkle ones. But make sure it's steel. And don't go with hoops when they grab onto something and you pull and bleed you will know. Lol. No hoops, no worries.

Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Don't do it bad idea they don't look good unhealthy bad idea for anyone getting piercings or tattoos . For a tattoo ...put the picture on your car door then look at it a month later and say what the hell was I thinking of glad I didn't get it tattooed on my skin . Don't be a follower

3. It means different things to different people. And the nip ones army unhealthy. You can even feed kids after. Your ears done isn't unhealthy. But you are untitled to your own opinion.

4. Thanks for the advice, girl! Have you experienced any scar tissue with it?

5. always wanted a pa but never had the balls to get one

6. My boyfriend had an apadravya.  From what I hear its horrible healing and pain. And you have to wait forever to have sex and have to sit down when you pee. He kept stretching it and it began to hurt me and caught and made me bleed, it sucked. It got too much in the way of sex so he took it out, the bottom part still hasn't healed and he still has to sit down to pee.

But he still has a lorum piercing which I love, it enhances sex for the female partner.

Dumbest thing I've read all day.  Good job.

8. I want several piercings but I'm going to focus on getting tattoos first 

9. [quote name="nanners" post="18913588" timestamp="1383252134"]Thanks for the advice, girl! Have you experienced any scar tissue with it?[/quote] so sorry I didn't see this.. No. I have no scaring. Im very careful with my rings.. All of themSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Septum is seductive. People say it looks nasty

11. I wanted one for a short timeSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Bumpppppppp!!!!!Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #133 Shiva Blaster, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Nipple rings and nose rings (hoops) are my fave on girls.    Not a fan of the clit (if it ain't broke don't fix it!) or the belly-button (I kinda associate them with tramp-stamps for some reason).

I love the gals that can rock the nose ring, and the nipple-rings are just sexy as all hell    ;)

14. You couldn't pay me enough.   I played hockey with a guy that had one.....said it was excrutiating pain every time he got hard for more than a month after. 

15. You mean to tell me no one has any piercings... LIESss

16. been thinking of getting my tounge pierced for a whiille now. might just go for it next pay check, fugg it!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #137 BlazedCannabis, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
    I have it. My man likes it but to be honest I have grown out of it.. It's developed bacteria on the ring. No matter how much you clean it. And that can help cause tooth decay or cavities. Also can chip your teeth.. So get the small plastic ones.