Piercings!

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by BlazedCannabis, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Have my labret done. Going to get my septum done and then getting my ears pierced again so I can start stretching. Might get an industrial bar but probably not for a while. As far as piercings on girls, I love septum and monroe piercings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I just don't get the appeal of these.   :confused_2:  

3. #103 BlazedCannabis, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
    [quote name="SwichOne" post="18547031" timestamp="1377022991"][​IMG][/quote] is that a dermal? I wanted hip dimple ones. I think they are cute. Piercings are, you either like that one, or don't.Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Hip and collar bone piercings on women are the cutest ones imo. Too bad they're so much of a hassle.

I kind of really want to get my nostril redone when I have the money for it. I'm pretty over piercings in general aside from my lobes, but I do miss my nostril one. I only had it for a few months and then it closed up when I tried putting in new jewelry. 

5. Thinking about getting my nipples peirced. Should i or no?

6. #106 Digital Veil, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
    Yes, if ur a chick nipple piercings are hot.  :yummy:

7. Piercings are fun. Most of mine are closed now except my lobes probably only from how long I've had those. Doesn't hurt either that they both started out at an eight gauge. Been thinking about getting a few more again when I go in to get ink but I'm still looking for the right artist.

My cartilage seems to close up pretty fast. I let the industrial go after about five years of it just never getting comfortable. I think I had it seated too close to my head.

8. My bellybutton was peirced for a year and a half and it closed in a day

9. my gauges are like that. I take them out for thirty min and it shrinks a whole size.

Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. yeah my gauges do that too

11. That's a good sign, actually.  Means you still have plenty of circulation in your lobes and they can still heal.  If they start getting cold, loose and don't shrink back, it means the skin has gotten so thin that blood can't circulate properly.  At that point it's more susceptible to damage.

12. Ive got my tongue pierced twice and both my nipples :) inconspicuous 

It's gonna hurt. It hurt a lot for me because even after so many piercings I just get the willies before hand and tense up because I hate pain. I had to squeeze my bf's hand and I kinda screamed after each one to let out some tension (not super loud just like a curse word's worth.) And you have to clean them, twice a day or do two sea salt soaks a day.

the end result is worth it.

14. How was healing for you? And how is hooping with nipple piercings? I've been curious with the idea, but kinda scared. 

When I tried chest hooping it really hurt when I did it wrong ;-; So I waited a bit on chest hooping but other than that the healing is going well.

16. I havee seprum, neck, hip dermals, 5/8th gauges, toung web, targus, and a hand tattoo. Nd yes im pretty hot :)

Sent from my MB865 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #117 sai, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
    [​IMG]

just got my industrial pierced yesterday and i love it so much  :love:

it was only a tiny bit painful, but today is the second day and it doesn't even hurt. i can't even feel it there. it's sore to the touch, but that's about it.

18. Ive got 10 (had 12 but my snakebite s fell out)

Both lobes (ones 2" the other is 1 3/8" because Im lazy)
    both tragi
    labret
    medusa
    nose bridge
    double eyebrow on right
    tongue

19. Let's see through the years I've had my belly button, eyebrow, labret, angle bites, septum, tongue, conch, tragus and nostril pierced NEVER all at once lol I always switched it up and took different ones out now all I have is my nostril piercing and I still love it ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383076435.345627.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Sorry sweety. I was gone for a while! Miss you girllll! It honestly healed well. But I till get crustys here and there that I just clean. But when I got them they burned more then anything. Don't wear a padded or pushup when you go. If you go. But pain only last for so long. Your a tough chicky. Lol. But it healed pretty fast. It took about six months.

Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app