Piercings!

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by BlazedCannabis, Dec 1, 2011.

1. navel only but i want to get my nose pierced

2. Hahahaha!!! Noo.

Infact. Let me try to load a pic on this comment. I know my piercings

3. Pic never uploaded

4. I loved my hip peircings. And I had corset peircings loved them. Might get them redone

5. Bump!!!

Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. top and bottom navel. ears. i want my hips but i'm a pussy

7. had plugs and a hoop in the middle of my bottom lip but took em out to find a job and never put em back in

you should get snake bites

9. hours won't hurt hunny. It's just skin.

10. My boyfriend want me to get my nipples pierced with him. Idk though because mine are really sensitive and Im pretty active.

11. I have had my lip done like 5 times, used to have my septum, had a dermal in my chest, and I have had stretched ears since I was 15. As of now my ears are at somewhere between 5/8" and 3/4" but at their biggest (17 years old) they were up to 1 3/8".
    I thought of going up even more but it started to look kinda funny, I mainly just wanted to scare my peers; this was back when stretching your ears was far from cool and resulted in people calling me a freak almost every day. I loved it, all that did was reinforce the notion that I am not normal! And I take pride in being different lol.

12. Ears (pierced and stretched at one time), septum, belly button, and monroe. Took them all out... think body mods look trashy now.

13. They are fun! But they hurt and burn when you get it done :/

i heard they get infected the easiest tho
    but i've been wanting to get them for a couple of years now so i shall. haha

Nipple piercings are ridiculously hot on women.  Just thinking of them gets me all hot and bothered.

I've had my labret, tongue and ears pierced but am clean cut nowadays.

16. I meant hips. Lol not hours. If you pull on them they will get infected

17. ive got my bellybutton tongue and nipple pierced I used to have my top lip done but I had to take it out for work 

18. I'm a guy and have my nipples and my tongue double pierced 

19. @[member="SwichOne"] how bad did those hurt? 1-10