Piercings!

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by BlazedCannabis, Dec 1, 2011.

1. My girlfriend got hip piercings.
    Say what you want, but holy shit it's sexy..

2. I've been thinking about getting my belly done forever. I'm just afraid of ripping it or it not healing right because I'm pretty active.. lol

3. #63 tihanachu, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
    I have my industrial and tragus done on my right ear. I also have a tongue piercing and just took out a left side lip piercing to be replaced by a vertical labret in the center of my bottom lip :D

I used to have a bridge piercing but took it out for my job. Some days I wish I could have it back.
    oh and i kind of want to get my nipple done, or both hmmmm

4. Good my rook done about two months ago

5. I have my belly, both ears,and tongue pierced.

I want to get : industrial, rook, and that little part by your ear hole

6. Conch?? You should probably find out the name of you want it silly girl. Here..

Attached Files:

7. i want to get a snug piercing cause right now i only have piercings on my right ear. i need something for the left!

8. I have the bottom part to my navel done. And a crap Load of others. But I want these.

Attached Files:

9. Okay, darling.

This is what I got.

Tonight D and I were going to get a longer post, because it is a little swollen.

What else should I do? It is red and it's "pusy" and kinda bloody. I think thats from all the turning i'm doing.

The pus is white goofy shit.

Attached Files:

10. First off. Pretty stud :).

Second it's your Conch. So it's going to take 6-9 months to heal. Do not change it. No, no, no. Wait at least a month. It will be right because of swelling. And it will suck. But it will hurt like a beast to change and it will get more infected. It will be bloody for the first two weeks. AND DON'T turn it love. Lol. That's why it's pudding. Some places tell you too. But you don't. Only specific ear parts. For example I got my took done last. Learned the hard way, not to even touch it. In my opinion. From looking at your ear, it looks like it hurts more then it I would get H2Ocean. They carry it at almost every piercing place. Looks. The fact that the puss is infact more white like i assumed is a good sign. Yellows bad and green is go to doc, and grayish is take that shit out. Haha. H2Ocean.. I would get that. Spray. Best stuff invented for piercings my love. Spin NO more then twice. I mean it. It will be hard not too. You wanna play with something new, ya know. It's tempting but don't. And do that 3-5 times a day. But that's it. The more you spin the more irritated it will be. And sometimes peoples bodies reject the piercing. But doesn't look like the case. It's it an open spot. It's cartilage. It's on the curve and closer to the top. So it will take a while. But the infection you will see dissipating after four days maybe. And after two weeks it should be pretty good. Do this the whole time it's healing. The swelling will go down the less you play with it. :). And they say don't change it for like six months. You can change it after three. Tehehe. But when you do, act like it's infected and do this again. Because it will feel it's new. Always do that to cartilage piercings if you change them before the year mark.

11. #71 JuicyGoose, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
    Thanks so much. I have been icing it too just to keep the swelling down. As well as taking the back off, it seems too tight.

It doesn't really hurt right now, but there is quite a bit of swelling.

I've been trying to not sleep on it.

It's pretty fucking angry, but i think it's because the bar is too short.

Attached Files:

12. You can't sleep on it. At all. all my piercings are on my left side. Mostly. And I sleep on that side. I am amazing at sleeping on that side and not sleeping on it. I'm awesome. Haha. But sleeping on it is an ado infection. I wouldn't change it if I were you it's swollen from the spinning it. Popping the back off will release it but irratate.

13. Well, I'm just chillin' with the back off right now. I had a cube on it for like a half an hour.

I've been trying not to fuck with it. As soon as Mr. G comes home we'll get some H2Ocean.

14. You go girl! Love ya

15. I have my rook and my conch done. I want to get my tragus and industrial done.

I think snakebites or spiderbites can be sexy as fuck on a girl. I always wanted spiderbites.

16. LMAO! I didn't know that a picture like that !

And the targus or whatever lol

17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

According to their web site they're the leading provider of cases and accessories for laptops and tablets. Good choice! :wave:

Sorry, I'm high and can't resist being a goof. :D :smoke:

I think it's actually tragus, if I'm not mistaken.

18. I have my industrial done (pain in the ass, cant sleep on it for like two months), and both ears streached to a half inch (as big as I'm going)
    I had my lip done once, but I did it myself and I just felt like a tard with it haha, so I took it out

19. I put tragus and my phone says its wrong lol

20. I have my tongue pierced, my nose, my navel, and two on each ear. My ears are streched to half inch, I think I'm done with piercings on my face though.. I want my nipples piercred though, and a few weeks I'm getting my tragus done