Piercings!

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by BlazedCannabis, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Haha, I did most of them if not all of them when I was 14. A hand-web piercing is bothersome, extremely. It's the webbing between your index finger and thumb. I believe there's a major vein/artery there too so you have to be careful and I've done it 3 different times. And gets infected extremely easily so it's painful and pointless and kind of just for show.
    [​IMG]

A smiley is a piericng of the upper frenulum, which is the webbing type flap thing connecting your upper lip and gums. A smiley only really shows when you smile, hence the name. It's virtually pain free and heals pretty quickly. The only issue is getting plaque on the ring or whatever you're using. I had it for a while before having to take it out, and i haven't been able to redo it. But I love it.
    [​IMG]

2. Yeah the hand one sounds like it would get annoying.

The smiley one is pain free? I've seen it before but didn't know the name. It looks like it would hurt.. lol Don't you have to worry about chipping your teeth with it?

3. Not really. You're more likely to chip your teeth with a tongue piercing. The smiley just kind of sits there, if anything it'll wear then down, but it's not likely. I've definitly had a few teeth accidents with my tongue ring.

4. After reading this thread I want to get another piercing, I jut don't know which one..... I have 5.... But I feel I need another one now
    Currently have 2 guage rings on each ear lobe and an left eyebrow piercing
    I am thinking about the industrial, I just don't know which ear.... Or maybe something else....but what?!?!?!?

5. Oh gosh.. Disagree^

6. Disagree about the lobes or corset?
    I think a corset piercing.is damn sexy on a girl.

7. You only showed a pic of corset.. But yeahh I think they look like you can rip em' out.. And pulling on skin. eww.

8. Yeah you right, but looks good.

9. A corset piercing in just for show. You can only have it in for a few days at most otherwise they'll reject and then it's not pretty. Also they're a pain in the ass!

10. #53 stayst0ney, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    You should get your tongue frenulum pierced i absolutely love mine. The only problem is plaque building up on the jewelry but that goes with every other oral piercing :rolleyes: its the piercing under your tongue!

11. Who should get that done?

12. [quote name='"BlazedCannabis"']

Who should get that done?[/quote]

You! Haha :)

13. Have it:p

14. What's it like? Can you feel it?

I have my nose double pierced and am kind of considering getting this:

[​IMG]

15. I want that too! But after i had to take my original tragus out and it closed up that whole area is indestructible. I don't get it..

16. I have this problem with symmetry and facial piercings. It's just this thing I can't get over, ears too, face and ears gotta have symmetry. I just can't deal with seeing a pretty girl that looks like someone just threw a bunch of jewelry at her face. And I have this thing with trashy cheap jewelry. Subtlety is the key for me and chicks with piercings, even when they have a lot, if they are all complimentary and subtle it usually looks good.

Personally I do agree with a lot of people the septum (not called a "bull ring") can look sexy or it can look trashy. Some of my favorite piercings on chicks are the philtrum, (think labret on the upper lip) stretched ears, nostrils (plural, its that symmetry thing again) vertical labret, and the sub-clavical piercings if you got what it takes (not really, very dangerous, not something I would ever want to fuck with). Not a fan of genital piercings, I've had the chance to get all sorts of wild and unusual piercings for free from the piercers at my local studio, they always want to poke holes in me in strange and usually painful places. No thanks, no tandem geesh or rino for me today!