Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Piercings and Cannabis.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Obscenelyhorror, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Would Cannabis help an oral piercing pain wise ? I've smoked daily for years now and I have my piercing license and some piercings myself but I've never actually thought about seeing if it would help. My tongue web piercing is killing me. Any inputs?

-Dezzy

2. i don't have piercings so can't speak from experience, but i would think that the smoke might exacerbate the issue. maybe an edible? jm$.02

3. It's hurts way more to eat but I can see why the smoke would irritate it. Maybe putting my dry herb vape to use will help. ;( I'm just down about the situation because it's hurts terribly but only when I cough when I smoke >.<

-Dezzy

4. is it a new piercing? is it infected or anything or just hurts?

5. You just get it pierced?  Consumption is gonna be your best bet till it heals a bit.  Maybe make some butter or oil and just eat it straight up or in some hot chocolate so you don't have to chew.

6. edibles would be the only thing.

7. I did and I've had it done numerous times before( I'm kind of a masochist when it comes to needles and suspension ) I have a chick that's selling cookies for 5$ but I don't know if there that good if it's $5 each. It's never caused this much pain before but I'm sure it's because of scar tissue. I just figured it wouldn't be so bad this time because I've had my lip done to the point if it closes up it's just a simple push with a needle and no pain. Just pressure.

-Dezzy

8. Forgive me i know nothing about piercings, but if it's causing you so much discomfort why not just take it out? 

Fuck it, buy a couple eat one at a time..give it like an hour.

The pain is only temporary.

10. When I got my tongue pierced, I said fuck it and smoked a j in my car right after leaving that place.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Help the pain any sir?

-Dezzy

12. worst case scenario, your mind is too preoccupied to worry about it for a while

13. In the way of getting my mind off it, yes. But when I focused on it, no.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다~