Pieces of Glass

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by infinityplus1, Dec 10, 2009.

1. #1 infinityplus1, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2009
    In my four years of smoking, I broke a piece for my first time.
    It was so tragic. I was so pissed at myself. Hell, i still am!.
    It was only 3 or 4 months old and cost me $35.
    I was smoking some dank weed, perhaps the best weed I've ever smoked, and I put my bowl up on this ledge outside by the door so that I could unlock the door. And the wind blew it off of the ledge, causing it to fall to the ground and break.
    Needless to say, I cried.
    I was left with nothing but $35 out the window, and a ruined high.
    My week is totally ruined now.

Attached are before and after pics as well as a pic of my baby that still remains.

I guess I can always get another one next week.

Attached Files:

2. Happens to everyone, atleast you're only out 35.. many people break glass much more expensive than that.

3. Yeah, I gotta keep telling myself that.

4. I suggest you delete that last part of your post, you have to be 18 to be on this site

5. Thanks guy.

6. ahh fuck buddy
    happens to all of us eh

i bought a new conical bong with this crazy glass spiral thing inside of it and a slider bowl on top. one day the bong almost got knocked over but i caught it. the bowl fell out though, and the stem broke. i was pisssed at myself.

i also had a glass pipe where the stem broke off as well. the stem was skinny as fuck though, and the chamber/bowl of the pipe was like half the size of a cereal bowl

if i were you i would drown my sorrows with a new glass bong:smoking:

7. only a kid would let a 35 dollar bowl ruin their whole week, no offense...