Piece of Q-tip stuck at the bottom of bubbler help?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by passthatbong, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Okay so i was cleaning out my bubbler and I stuck a q tip through the bowl and the cotton on the q tip fell of it and now its stuck in the chamber where the water goes in my bubbler. I already tryed taking it out with a paper clip and I cant. What can I put in there that will make the cotton disolve?

2. Not sure dude...try filling it in rubbing alchohl and salt and shaking it around and see if that works.

3. why would it matter?
    its cotton..

4. I know buts it annoying the fuck out of me.

5. read your other thread

6. If youre brave enough, you can try to smoke it through. :smoking: But I would try soaking it with iso then trying to poke it out. why didnt the paper clip work? was it a length or strength issue?

7. that happened to my bubbler and it was in there for like 4 months.. finally i figured out a way that works. just fill it up with hot water..

then hold the bubble upside down, so the part you put your mouth on is towards the sink and grab the bubbler real tight then do 1 big shake. then keep doing it. just do it really hard so that when the water is about to be shot out, it has a chance to get the qtip out too.. tell me if you understand that

8. Thanks bro I did exacty what you said and it worked! I was able to move it with the paper clip but it would just fall into a diff chamber. (it's a 5 chambered bubbler) Thanks alooot!

9. you would think people would learn to stop sticking shit in their bubblers.

10. just don't worry aboutit... it'll come out in time.

11. Acid would have done the trick too.
    Some PH up would have destroyed that cotton :p

Would destroy the cotton, and wouldnt harm the glass.