Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

piece broke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cyanide444, May 30, 2011.

1. My piece broke... Now I feel like shit because I can't buy a new one.... Fuckin broke...Anyone know any ways to smoke without a piece that doesn't involve plastic (e.g pens, that shit kills my lungs).

2. i would suggest makin a gravity bong. and i feel yah buddy. we've all broken a piece at one time in our life. its something that happens to everyone.

3. Yea, but it's how stupid breaking my piece was. I was trippin on acid, tryin to scrape resin out, I heated the piece and tried scraping away the resin with scissors, and I heard a crack. fuckin heart sank. worst day of the year.... fuck.

4. if you have a trumpet mouth piece (or any bowl) you could make a steam roller with a the mouth piece and any paper towl or toilet paper roll. just stike the mouth piece in and smoke. you can also jsut stick a socket into the tube if you dont have a bowl. If the socket has too big of an opening you could take one of the airators from your sinks and make a fillter with that so all your bud does not fall through. First post hope it helped :smoke:

5. Papers?

If you don't know how to roll a joint, there's no better time to learn than when you don't have a piece to smoke out of.

6. Apple. Or buy rolling papers. Zig zags flavored cigar wraps are fuckin bomb.

7. #7 BurnAFewDown, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha that's EXACTLY how I broke my bowl on my bong yesterday, minus the acid :p I bought a bong from my friend Friday, he never once cleaned it, the stem was so clogged I couldn't even clean it with a narrow screwdriver stabbing it like a bitch. So I heated it up with warm water and once I started trying to clean it again the bowl snapped off. I wasn't all mad cuz it was a shitty bowl, so I picked up a new bowl for 20$ that matches the bong perfectly. Spent a total of 60 for the bong (including the bowl), hopefully it's worth it!

8. lol I'm chilled out now. I'll probably go back to using apples or aluminum foil chillums.... Anyone know if it's possible to get a decent piece for $10-$15? Not lookin for a spectacular beautiful piece of glass, but just soemthing that get's the job done. Preferably something Pyrex or metal....

9. #9 arblahblah, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I found a bowl for 10 bucks at this convenience store by my house lol

10. With the current coupon you can probably get a minibong or pipe for around $20, but if I were you. Go to somewhere like walgreens or anywhere thats sells zebrapens...steal one of the steel versions...take out the innards and take the steel tip and insert it into one of the tubes holes....youll then have a decent 3 hitter and its not made of plastic ;)