Pie Vs. Cake

Discussion in 'General' started by Pickle McSmurf, May 31, 2013.

1. Right, like look at this fuckin cake.
    [​IMG]

2. #22 bob barker, May 31, 2013
    Last edited: May 31, 2013
    neither :confused_2:  I'd rather have a doughnut 

I took this picture MMmm
    [​IMG]

3. Lucky son of a bitch. 

4. Pie for sure.  Cake is pretty good but it is far too rich in sugar and other goodies.  I can barely stomach it

But when I see a pie I can barely resist.  I love all types of pies and my mother used to make them all the time...so fucking good

I actually feel bad for people who have never had homemade pies made by a good cook

5. I never ate a cherry pie I didn't like.

6. I'm surprised pie is winning.

7. #27 POTatato Head, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    I would take peanutbutter and pumpkin pie over just about any cake, but just about any cake over any other kind of pie.

8. Pie, cakes tend to be too rich for my taste and make me feel a lil sick; especially chocolate.

9. Chocolate cake is God.

10. The ultimate cake of all is Cheesecake. If I could pick a choice to be stranded on an island full of Apples or Cheesecake, then that answer is simple.

11. The funny thing is, cheesecake is a lot more like pie than cake

12. Pie! Apple pie to be exact. Fuck now I'm craving apple pie.

13. I think stoners tend to appreciate fruit more than most people

14. stop trying to pigeonhole cheesecake it its an entity in and of itself

15. This thread is making me hungry. Anyone else?

16. It has a crust and a filling..so does pie.  Not all pies have fruit.   How much different is a chocolate pie from a cheesecake?  the filling is the only difference, and the filling of every pie is different

17. Who gives a fuck, pie and cake are cousins anyway, and they get along just fine.

18. #39 AR Toasty, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    @TheAtmansPath - How the fuck do you tag people in this new doohicky layout? Didn't they introduce that feature?

We totally had this argument before and the clear winner will always be pie.

Always. Fuck cake. Pie.

19. There's just so many options/variety with cake. Cake. And it's not a lie.