Pictures posting as attachment.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forums App' started by Frasier, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Internet browser cache?

Yeah but I could again.

What do you press to select an image to insert in your post from your phone's library.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

2. Well, I meant cache for the app since that was the first issue but do the browser too.

I clicked on Upload File first. Then, on my phone, I chose File and it took me to a list of everything on my phone and I chose my Gallery.

3. I just saw another thread about a similar thing and the King fixed it

Did it fix your issue too azz?

4. Nope

5. If your only answer will be Nope , then there is not much we can do.

You need to explain us a bit further so we can try to debug the issue with the same system as you do. As for me both Mobile Browsers and iPhone app i can post images without an issue .

So if you need further assistance , then you need to supply us details on what you are doing , what system you are using etc..

6. I'm on android I can post pictures but the only option for posting them is as an attachment or URL. There is no option for posting pics even as attachments in PM.

7. What option are you missing ? I am not sure i am following you ?

Images can be shared as attachment or from url only through regular browsers also.

You should also note that the app doesn't have all the features a regular browser has.

8. My mobile app is not working at all. Loads the app when i try to sign in is says network error. I shut my wifi off and use ltd same thing. Any ideas.? Lmk thanks in advance.

9. Which app are you using ? iPhone or Android

On iPhone from settings you can grant internet access to each app separately

10. Heu sorry for the delay. It started working again

Sent from my LG-M320G using Grasscity Forum mobile app