Pictures posting as attachment.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forums App' started by Frasier, Feb 7, 2018.

1. I SUMMON THEE OH GREAT @Lizard King !!!

Basically on the GC android app there was an option in PM and general threads to post an image as "post photo" or something along those lines but as of yesterday or earlier it seems to be gone.

Now the only option is to attach an image as an attachment and my concern is that the image will have info ir a link to my mobile device in it's image code.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

2. Bump

3. I’ve got the same on the iPhone app too - only changed in the last couple days for me. I’m in the same boat as Azz, except I’m on IPhone app rather than android
    @Lizard King

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bump

Anyone out there?

5. @RMJL

Is the Lizard MIA?

6. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. you can try adding [ I M G ] in between the address of the image [ / I M G]

i dont remember if this works anymore though, use the img thing without space though inside the brackets

9. Weird...I did NOT get a notification for your tag.

I don't ever use the app so I can't really help you out. Sorry. I prefer the mobile browser version if I use my phone for the City...which I rarely ever do anyway.

@Lizard King

I doubt he'll show up until Monday, though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Still nothing.

I wonder if a bird ate him....

Or maybe he's regrowing his tail after an accident or something

11. @Lizard King

Could you look into this, please???

12. Notifications also broken for the android mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. I was trying to add pics just now via the "Image" icon on my first grow journal, but had better luck with uploading my pics to Google Drive and just copied and pasted the URL directly as text. Worked...

14. I would rather not upload my private pictures to anything google related nor would I want to have pictures posted as links or attachments because their image codes can be viewed and may give out personal info.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Roger that, Azz, poster discretion is advised, However, being that I am in the Powersport industry, I naturally commit a few far more serious felonies a day so....
    Anyway, the quality of the pics posted thru Google are beyond mindblowing. Just started a journal today if you would like to see some examples.
    Roger that, Azz, poster discretion is advised. However, being that I am in the Powersport industry, I naturally commit a few far more serious felonies a day so....
    Anyway, the quality of the pics posted thru Google are beyond mindblowing. Just started a journal today if you would like to see some examples.

4x4 Tent Grow | LED w/Coco Pearl + PH Perfect Sensi w/Super Air Grow Pot

16. I am investigating this

• Like Like x 2
  17. I'm paranoid already. Imagine if I smoked weed!

18. I created a support ticket with tapatalk on this issue as this is not related to us. Will keep you all updated

• Like Like x 2
  19. Same on IPhone app, but kinda just given up on that being fixed at this point :laughing:
    Thanks LK :smoke: