Pictures of your bud

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by weedboss, Apr 2, 2003.

1. gargoyle with ganja.

Attached Files:

2. sorry for the crappy web cam pic, but my friend took his digi cam back.... so im outta luck for now..... This is the botton of an oz. of some b.c. tripples i got last night......decent stuff, does the job...

Attached Files:

3. great pic swan, that is some tasty looking bud

4. Swan i swear i had bud like that bout a month ago i bet its propa harsh on ya throught thats nice weed PROPA POTENT:)
    N e wayz heres some other green ov mine gets u nicely stoned. "Webcam Pic So Shit"

Attached Files:

5. heres 1 more...

Attached Files:

6. So did u grow that or buy it? (if bought) how much did ya get n how much did it cost?

7. this sum good ass green ov mine. check it out yo!;)

Attached Files:

8. Yea it was hydro really sleepy bud dude, i had 5 hits and got a very nice sleep las nite, i was just completly caked

9. lol, is that an aol tin that your stash is in, i used to keep mine in one of thoughs until my dad found it, took it, and replaced it with a note that said "thankyou - dad". he has never spoken to me about it. it is just been sitting on the kitchen counter for like six months now. i think hes afraid to bring it up or somthing,haha. good times

10. this is from some outdoor that a buddy grew out in the forest..i think he called it "great white shark"..

Attached Files:

11. Looks like sum really good shit!

12. heres what Im chokin on now...

Attached Files:

13. bs indica you can see were you tried to take the name off lol.Post the buds you really get man.

14. iLL 2nd that Johnny

15. LOL! I said that's what I'm smokin now, I didnt say I took that pic. My bro got that pic from who knows where....
    Besides, Why try and take the name off when you can crop it?LOL

peace

16. well, it's around your area. My stash came from san Fran.
    killer high :)

17. your buds are fuckin fly dood and cheap! man i wish i could get that shit around here. All we have is this shit called headies it ripps you up but at fuckin 40 a gram it should. most danks are 20 and mids are 15 or 16!