Pictures of the girls...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by krowned, Sep 24, 2009.

1. #1 krowned, Sep 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2009
    Finally a grow that didnt end up getting pulled early because of stupid circumstances.
    so heres some pictures of all the plants.
    3 of the plants i dont know what strain they are because when they got planted my buddy mixed em all up and didnt label them. But i know almost for sure they have to be one of a few strains(either. Headband, Strawberry Cough, 2 kinds of Purps, or Kush) and then i have one Strawberry Cough plant, a Headband plant, and a tiny Purp plant.

To start it off heres the youngest of all the plants. Its the Purp plant. Im pretty sure this also got stuned because its growin pretty slow now too. i topped it once just about a week n a half or 2 weeks ago.

[​IMG]

and the top view of the Purp

[​IMG]

Now my Beautiful Little Strawberry Cough plant. Shes a little younger than the 3 unknown bigger plants. but she was the only plant that I didnt touch at all. Shes all natural.

[​IMG]
    and another

[​IMG]

and the last one

[​IMG]

and here the hogs breath plant. This one belongs to my buddy because he let me grow at his place. he decided he was going to bend this one. its another one of the younger ones and just barely started to get nugs.

[​IMG]

and another pic

[​IMG]

here is one of the unknown plants. We decided to top this plant just once.

[​IMG]

another
    [​IMG]

another

[​IMG]

last one

[​IMG]

heres the 2nd unknown plant. we topped this one and then topped each of those branches another time.

[​IMG]

another

[​IMG]

another

[​IMG]

last one

[​IMG]

Heres the third unkown and final plant. my PRIDE AND GLORY. i love this baby. I topped it once and then topped one of those branches.

[​IMG]

the tops of the 3 branches

[​IMG]

big donkey nug

[​IMG]

closeup of the big donkey nug

[​IMG]

aerial view of that donkey nug:)

[​IMG]

And those are all my babies. Tell me what you guys think about them. And about how long until you think they'll be ready to harvest? I live in San Diego, California by the way

2. Nice looking plants, good job on the topping :)

3. ill grab myself one of those soon... and wow only a few weeks. i was expectin like a month n a half. but what do i know haha

4. wait till you see the calyxes (seed pods that are usually without seeds if there aint a male around) to start swelling up and about 50% of the hairs brown then hit em with that scope dude was talking about.

looking top game so far for the grow area. Id be hella nervous with 2 partners right now tho.

5. alright for sure. thanks med_hobo

and as for my partners. the ppl in the pictures are all just really close homeboys.
    but the real partners are my buddy and his dad. its their house that im growing at. but the funny thing is. This weekend. tomorrow actually, im moving into the house where my grow is at. so I will be home a lot, and my friends dad is just about always home so i dont really gotta worry. i used to before but not anymore

6. trimmed em up some more today
    gonna get some more pics today or tomorrow

buds are fillin out more and more every day. i just cant wait to pull these babies out, dry em, n smoke em up

7. UPDATE!!!!

my biggest girl......

came home the other night to find that the gophers got to her. all her roots were gone so i pulled her last night and hung her up to dry.
    she smells sooooo fruity
    cant wait a couple more weeks to smoke her up while i wait for my others to dry

8. Not bad, I assume a lot of them don't get the full amount of sun every day? Because they looked very stretched which is why you only have 1 or 2 big colas on your plants.

9. looking pretty good man. but hey, check your pictures before you post them. Half of yours were focused on the background and not the plant.

10. ya our backyard is a hillside so some dont get the full amount they need. next season im gonna plant WAY more plants
    and were gonna find out what the best places are for the upcoming seasons.

11. oh and the only ones still in the ground are the strawberry cough, hogs breath, and purps....

the strawberry cough nugs are startin to turn a little purplish i think due to cold? its been gettin pretty chilly out at night. should i just pull it?