Pictures of the Girls

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Windlizard, Oct 22, 2008.

1. #1 Windlizard, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
    So I'm not an absolute beginner, but my last grow was 1979. So we 're started over hope the shots don't suck:wave:Will graduate to better descriptions. Yes the two big ones we're as you say LST'd, as you see on the porch shotlast in the sequence. Other shots are today #7 shows the distinct diff. in breed compared to bushy cola shots 1and 2. For your consideration, yes I've broken a lot of rules, but accidental samples I have taken will paralyze me.

Attached Files:

2. Looking good. Tell us a little bit about your setup.

3. Hope I didnt dbl post, lost the other one somewhere. Bag seed start late May. Early LST training as u can see from porch shot with strings, they were getting too tall. Brought in 4? wks ago and I moved to incandescent lights really fast. Before I found these forums, added a CFL filler last wknd, was using Schultz 10-15 10 plant food but have backed off due to some reaching, hard to get all the diff sizes happy. Early accidental harvests are really good, cure time has become top priority. Many props to u all for newly gleaned info. The colas are about 2 in dia. 6 7 in and working. Smaller golf ball buds are the stuff that smells the best and have sampled, albeit early. There you go, oh and they are on 12/12 light cycle. I think bubble bucket stealth will be next. As u can see these are wide open indoors. Cheers, Windlizard

4. nice grow. its cool to see people who have grown in the past,
    and after years later, come back to start growing again. nice job.

5. Found my camera manual, Spanish and French! Now I remember macro function, will post some up close, so you can see the sugar!!:smoke: