Pictures of stuff

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by overgrowray, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Ok i'm going to try to post a few pics but i don't know how well it will work. I tried to get more pics taken but my camera kept fucking up. For $300 it sure is a piece of shit. I'm maining posting this for sum friends i hang around a lot. Well its getting warmer do you all got your places outside picked out for your plants. I been doing a lot of walking and i have a few places. But i know theres a lot of deer around here, so i'm not sure how well this season will be. Best of luck to everybody out there.

Attached Files:

2. Ok that first picture is were i'm putting my poppy field. Right on the other side of them trees i'm putting some of my pot plants. deer won't eat poppies right? Because i know they bed right around there.

Around the pond i might have some poppies. Way on the other side of it i plan on putting plants. This all on some guys land that lives a few states away, and all posted so i'm the only person around it anymore.

Attached Files:

• pond.jpg
      pond.jpg
      File size:
      80.7 KB
      Views:
  3. Well here are a few of my plants i have inside. My fathers been cliping leaves off of them to smoke(which really pisses me off) so i'm going to just give him them plants and start myself some new girls. I want to start some out of better seeds anyways. These plants should be bigger, they would of been if i could of kept my dad away. Well hes staying away from all my shit outdoors this year.

Attached Files:

4. Well i figured i'd add a picture of a few of my smoking pieces. I have more, i just couldn't find them.

Attached Files:

5. Heres a closer shot of my pipes.

Attached Files:

6. nice collection man

7. Definitely a nice collection. I don't like smoking bowls that much, but if I did I'd love to have your collection!

8. nice.....Peace out......Sid

9. damn man, your dad devistated those poor girls, there is hardly any leaf left. hope your outdoor goes well.

nice little collection you got there too

10. Thanks everyone! My camera keeps downing batterys really fast or i would of took more pictures of... stuff. I wanted to get a pic of myself but oh well.

11. k well overgrow i may be able to help ya out with the deer problem yippee i finally get to help someone instead of needing help well......

step one go to the store and get some irish spring soap deer hate the smell of it along with coyotes and i think lil pests (squirles mice exc) dont like it i read that somewhere
    nest step get a knife pull out the soap and shave it up as small as ya can then take a milk carton and fill it up with water

next step plant your plants.....DONT water them with the soap water just sprinkle to spray it or squirt it around a perimiter that u want to keep deer out of do it a circle though or squar just connect it i guess and deer will smell it and not go near or just do that with dog hair or some sort of animals hair

if everyone agrees i believe this is correct please say so if not say so as well thanks hoko

12. thanks hoko, i'll try the soap thing. I was thinking about using hair. I have long hair with an undercut, and i get my undercut shaved like once a week or every two weeks (i shaved it today) so i'll have hair to spread around every so often. yeah i'm pretty sure i'll try using soap, then i'll tell you how it works out at the end of the season.

yeah ZIA my dad fucks with my plants all the time. he just went and picked some leaves today too.. what a dick. but my plants did have a lot of growth in the past few days. my mom went in are garage today and smelled the plants and got really pissed, she bitched at my dad. ha she also said she won't give me birthday money because she knows i'll buy drugs, lol i was just going to buy some fucking earrings... fuck her.

Well that pipe, yes its ivory, it used to be my mothers pipe, it was her first and only pipe. It was given to her by my dads sister, she only smoked for a little while (2-3yrs) but quit because it made her heart race too much and she didn't like that, or something. Well my dad kept it in a box, he didn't use it because he has a brass piece he carrys. He had all sorts of pipes and shit in the box, when he found out i was a pothead (after i got busted in school with a pipe) he handed the box over to me. Now i'll keep it forever and everything else he gave me, and someday i hope i have a pothead kid to pass it on to.