Pictures Of Someone Training A Plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by greenbong90, Jun 8, 2006.

1. HEY DOES ANYBODY HAVE SOME LIKE PICTURES OF THEM GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS OF TRAINING THERE PLANTS. I KNOW IVE POSTED LIKE 2 OTHER POSTS ABOUT THIS. I JUST WANT TO GET THE BEST YIELD AND NOT FUCK UP THE PLANT CAUSE IM PROBABLY ONLY GOING TO HAVE ABOUT 2 OR 3 PLANTS. BUT IF ANY ONY HAS THIS I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANKS AND KEEP ON SMOKIN'!

2. No Pictures Needed, Tie Down The Damn Thing With String Horizontal To The Ground And As The Branches Form Tie Those Down Toooo..

Try To Do A Search I Myself Have About 100 Posts With Pictures Of Lst!

PS I THOUGHT THERE WAS AN INSTANT BAN FOR ALL CAPS!

3. ME TOO!

4. lol i dont get why all caps is so....against the rules on all forums. meh oh well

5. It is deemed to be shouting and therefore aggressive.

6. search Button!

7. ME TOO![/quote]

You guys are concerned about the ban for caps except your using them too...GG.

8. sarcasm ... ?

9. [quote name='cocoa']im tired of every time anybody asks for some help people just tell them to shut up and figure it out. theres so many threads its usualy pretty hard for me to find what im looking for.

quote]
    yeah exactly arent we all just a bunch of stoners anyway why cant we all just help each other and not get pissed for stupid shit like CAPS LOCK.

10. haha i was reading this again, now high as hell, and i could just imagine somebody yelling that whole paragraph. it had me laughin.

11. That´s called irony.