Pictures of "Secret Squirrel"

Discussion in 'General' started by The_Joker, Apr 26, 2009.

1. here is a Albino squirrel that lives at Doober's house. We have dubbed the Secret Squirrel, he is a very elusive squirrel that has been hanging out at his house for most of his life time. its a very rare thing to see, so i thought i would share it with youll. hope youll enjoy, you will never see one again in your lifetime.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That's crazy, I was hoping for this!
    [​IMG]

3. Hahaha, that is hilarious. I like this guy:

[​IMG]

4. #4 M369, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    Not really albino. More ginger lol.
    I always thought albino's had to be pure white no?
    [​IMG]

EDIT: Nice picture anyway man.

5. well all i can say is that i have seen many squirrels and know a lot about them and there many species and i have never seen one like it, it is almost goldish light brown:smoking:
    just interesting to see, it well over 10 years old!!:D

6. That's impressive!

I like seeing black squirrels from time to time.

7. thank you Nugglord, i have only seen black ones up north from me, they are pretty crazy too, this one is just insane and i know where it lives now,lol. might get a video tape for boredom:smoking:

8. Hahaha, totally do it dude.

9. You remind me of my friend that smokes on his porch every morning and examines bird's social hierarchy..He's always saying shit like "The blue jays beat the shit out of the pussy crows today, dude..Like whoa.."

But I'm very glad I now know about Secret Squirrel. He sounds like quite the character.

10. Dude, those blue jays are some mean sonsabitches!

Robbing nests and raising hell, it's chaos!

;)

11. I love it:hello:

12. I've only seen those in Canada 0.o

13. Thats all we have here. Well them and red squirrels.:confused:

There is an albino squirrel that lives around a rehab/mental health center near my place but he is rarely seen.

Cool pics op.

14. That's so weird. In oregon they're mostly gray, so I flipped out and started taking pictures when I saw a black one

15. Oh yeah, I was under the impression you guys where talking about some crazy coloured squirrels. I see the occasional grey squirrel but the majority are definitely black.

16. [​IMG]
    AhhhHhHHhh
    (i couldn't find the picture of the black squirrel from canada so i chose this raccoon from canada instead:smoking:...this pertains to the topic, right? guys...? right? *silence*)

17. Dude, you have no clue i have about 4 large bird-feeders around my house. And i can go thru a 40 gallon bag in under 2 weeks, less if i constantly put it out. and yes blue jays are dicks, so are starlings and crows. the bigger and blacker the bird the more dominant and dickish it is to smaller birds. its time for me to put out my hummingbird feeder now, ill get pics of them beautiful things soon. trust me i live in birdtown,lol.

18. Oh man, I just watched from my balcony this morning, a crow going apeshit on a little bird on my neighbors bird feeder. The crow was there feasting for like 20 minutes, then this little bird lands on the other side. All the sudden this crow flies up and starts hovering right behind the little bird and flapping its wings really hard at it. The little guy took off and the crow continued feasting. Until I threw a little rock at it for being a prick.

19. Yeah dude, I always see Crows fucking up yellow Finches in my backyard. Like the Crows steal a baby or something (I can't see it very well) and the finches try to dive-bomb that crow sumbitch in mid-air, but the crows are like Panzer tanks and they just take it and keep trucking.

I can totally see how people could get into watching Bird's fight.

20. Dude, your so right. i love watching birds,period. like Nuthatches hang upside down and at unusual angles they look like they define gravity, hummingbirds sorta hover like a helicopter. i love birds, if you wanna see a fight. Look out for a Hawk and a Crow, usually it is 2 Crows on 1 Hawk, but either way they usually go at it for a long time of dive-bombing each other and some other crazy shit. lol.:D