Pictures of my progress

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Plan7abus3r, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Well this is my first grow. For my grow I'm growing 1 White rhino, and 2 bubblegum.. The bubble gums where from a second germination and both turned out to be females.. ALONG with my white rhino.. That made my day.

Anywho they where vegged for 2 weeks under a 400w HPS at 18/6. After two weeks of vegging the white rhino started showing sex so I decided to flip it over to 12/12 because I wanted to keep the plants from getting too tall. (I have about 5 feet and they where about 6 inches when I switched over). Now they have been in flowering (both nutrient and lighting schedule. They are still under the 400W HPS) for 2 weeks.. If I don't turn on my ionizer and ventalation fan the smell is overwhelming when you walk into the door. I can see buds forming on the white rhino and the bud sights have gone from a dark green to a lighter whitish green.

I also noticed in the clippings I have been taking that the leaves have been getting more and more moist. I discussed this with my girlfriend and we found out that the marijuana plant uses resin to hold water for hot climates. So the increase in water is most likely showing an increase in resin levels and plant maturity.

Today we decided to full out trim them to help the lower leaves and bud sites to get light. The plant looks way better and should be getting better light.. Before we trimmed them they where so bushy you couldn't distinguish between the three plants.

Here are the pictures from the trimmings and than the leaf lady and I making some ISO hash. It is drying as I type this.

Oh ya, the white rhino is about 2 feet tall right now.. I didn't measure the two bubble gums because to be honest I don't really care the outcome as much on those... I haven't put much effort into the bubblegums because they are more my girlfriends plants and they where more of the test dummies for the white rhino.. But I the bubble gums are looking just as pretty as the white rhino.. As for nutes i'm using the Lucas formula. I'm also not growing for amount i'm just growing for myself, my girlfriend, and for some close friends that I will either trade stuff or just give them stuff.

Attached Files: