Pictures of my plants along with questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by unrated, Dec 5, 2002.

1. As far as your setup goes...

Your grow spot isnt doing the job man :( those plants are pretty lanky and its hard to get the plants to recover once they have streched. Your stalks cant hold the weight of the buds.

I dont mean to diss your grow or anything and please dont take offence to this. I had a friend that had some that grew that way and they just toppled over and died once he initated flowering.

IMHO I would move all the florecent light within 6 inches of the plant. Floros are not the most effiecent lighting system but they do work. as for the plant spot..... ditch it and go with a spiral florecent (compact florecent replacement) get one that is the highest wattage you can buy.

2. No offense taken, that's why I asked. I did howver move the plants closer to the lights, got some stronger lights, and replanted all of them in seperate pots. As for the stems they have trippled in strength since the change so I hope it will help. I will say that the one that I have left under the spot-gro is looking weak still. What if I put a stabilizer of some sort to tie the plant off to? Will that help when flowering begins?

3. yes you can use a stick to help support it...i had to do that once when i first started...worked well.....Peace out....Sid

4. I was looking for the pictures you mentioned here.

5. should be at the top of this page...it is on mine....the pic was took after 3 weeks of veg.....Peace out...Sid

6. HeLLa FeLLa GC'S,
    Well The one plant that i said was growing all fucked up, Is actully growing all fucked up* It's really deformed but it has some crystals growing off it so Im gonna keep it* I topped both of them last week, and this is week 5 of 24/7 light cycle* There lookin better everyday*

Attached Files:

7. old ass post ....

damn someone should delete these things..are tehre any active mods around?

8. god damn Hopebazaco - you musta gone back like 20 pages lookin for this

9. HIGH All, why? Would you like me growing around deleting your old ass post? I'm sure you wouldn't like it.

10. you really do like being an ass dont you?

if my post was 4 FVCKING YEARS OLD then yes id like it to be FVCKING deleted!!!!!

who wants posts that are almost half a decade old still hangin around?

i doubt anyone would take offense to this ..........wise ass.....once again...BACKFIRE!!!

do you really think that this guy STILL needs answers to these old questions?

do you think those plants are even alive still to worry about?

if youve got a 4 year old post asking for help do you think years later you still need those answers?

good game ...like i said.....BANG BACKFIRE!!!

next time you wanna be a coat pirate make sure you wont look ignorant first!!..just a lil advice...

11. HIGH All, we still have no right deleteing his thread.....YAWN......

12. Somebody likes to pick fights :(
    Its the info on the post that helps others out not how old... :)

13. HIGH All, ya he has it in for me *ouch*.

Thanks for trying to clear that up sog...but...Some people just can't grasped it.

14. How big would they be NOW if they WERE still alive?? :rolleyes:

15. You couldnt do them all on one post lol? nice lookin tho..

16. yeps:hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :smoking: