Pictures of my plants along with questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by unrated, Dec 5, 2002.

1. Picture 1-3:

My setup. The lights above the buckets are 2 20 watt Gro-Lux bulbs

The light for the plant in the 3rd picture is a 65 watt Spot-Gro

Both light sets are made by Sylvania.

Picture 1

Attached Files:

2. Picture 2:

Attached Files:

3. Picture 3:

Attached Files:

4. Pictures 4-7 show the size of my plants. My questions will follow along with the last picture.

Attached Files:

5. Picture 5

Attached Files:

6. Picture 6

Attached Files:

7. Picture 7

Questions: My plants are 3 weeks old. Do they look ok so far? Since I transplanted the 2 into the buckets (4 days ago) they have stopped growing, is this typical? They are under 24 hour light at this time. How long should I continue this cycle? How do I get them to bush out more? Seems like a small amount of leaves, am I right? Thanks in advance for any help. Feel free to add any answers to questions I SHOULD have asked. :)

Attached Files:

8. dont worry that much, The plants arent growing because their recovering from the move, the roots are resettling, and in a few days growth should resume, for flowering, if you are SOG , i think ure not, u should flower with an hps in 2-3 days,
    otherwise, if you want a few more buds of a bit less quality you can top the plant so it regrows shoots, mine are always two, and i dunno how ppl get 4-5 sometimes. do this by cutting the growing part of the stem somewhere reasonably high.

9. sea of green-(you grow more plants, and flower sooner.)

10. HeLLa FeLLa GC'S,
    Well, I didnt feel like starting my own thread cause it is a little short so i found a thread that would answear my question, I have been growing using a DWC system and one of my plants looks deformed* I was wondering if someone can tell me why it's growing like it is* They have been sitting under 85 watt of fluorcent light for around 2-3 weeks long* The plant on the left has slowed down in growth and also seems to be growing a little more fucked up everyday, Ive never had a plant do this to me before! Also another question, Should I force flowering n e time soon?

Attached Files:

11. "Questions: My plants are 3 weeks old. Do they look ok so far? Since I transplanted the 2 into the buckets (4 days ago) they have stopped growing, is this typical? They are under 24 hour light at this time. How long should I continue this cycle? How do I get them to bush out more? Seems like a small amount of leaves, am I right? Thanks in advance for any help. Feel free to add any answers to questions I SHOULD have asked. "

In the picture of your 65 watt Spot-Gro you have your light way too high. You should keep that light within 12" of your plants. This will reduce the strecthing of your stems resulting in shorter stalkier stems.

12. Yea that Spot Gro is placed wayyyy too high... anyways about that... Where'd you find it and about how much? Cause I'd like to try it... looks cool.

13. I dont think they look fucked up:-\

14. well what i've noticed from growing is to keep the lights as close as possibe to the plant without burning it with too much heat, this will bush them out more like what you're looking for, you're plants don't look too bad but could be bushier within the 3 week period.....more bushy=more buds usually.....to give you an idea i've attached a pic of mine at 4 weeks...they are however under a lot of light hence why there so bushy....it may be too late to get the plants in you're pic to bush out a lot now, but it will help you for the next grow....unless you're willing to let it veg for longer, however remember that it will triple in size by the time it's stopped flowering.......Peace out....Sid...pic to follow in a couple of mins....

15. after approx 3 weeks, under 150wmh and 400whps....

Attached Files:

16. the other pics have been uploaded in a topic i posted called "my babies have sprouted" or something like that....good luck with the grow.....Peace out....Sid

17. Hey everyone, thanks for the replies. I am going to let them veg until Monday and then put them on a 12/12. Hope it works, guess I'll see.

18. I moved all my plants closer to their light. I also replaced the 2 24" gro-lux bulbs with 2 48" bulbs that put out 40 watts each along with a total of 5000 Lumens. As far as the Spot-Gro bulb, I picked it up at Lowe's for about 5.95.

19. Nah, they look good to me too.