Pictures of My Old 18 Inch Dome-Stlye Perc GonG

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Aug 10, 2008.

1. #1 trikky, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2008
    Hi GC,

I just busted out a bong I haven't smoked out of in a long time. I bought this thing at 42 Degrees South in Atlanta about 2 1/2 years ago. It's a No Label, 14mm, Single Dome Perc (No Splashguard! LOL), Diffused, Beaker Bottom, with a 6 notch Ice-Pinch. This thing chugs-a-lugs like a mofo, lol. Still, it's a lot of fun to bust out every once in a while for nostalgic purposes.

Anyways, thought I might share some pics of one of my oldest bongs with you guys.

EDIT: See below for milkshot.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      87.8 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      98.6 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      80.1 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      96.8 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      101.9 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      167.8 KB
      Views:
  2. id like to take a rip or three out of that. :smoking:

3. hah I was just in 42 degrees yesterday. Good choice.

4. That shit looks sweet!!

The Duck.

5. looks nice...

6. milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You musta read my mind, Gleesac, cause I was just looking for the thread to post this milkshot I took with it.

Enjoy.

EDIT: LOL, you can see my "I don't ever use these" slides in the stand on my mantle in the backround.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      67.1 KB
      Views:
  8. nice bog dude, i bet it rips haha

9. Looks nice.

What's wrong with chugging? that's what bongs do, you know.... try a lil less water if its a problem.

10. Nothing wrong man. I have many bongs, this one chugs the most. It's just the style of the perc, it creates more drag than, for example my 4 arm perc'd bong. It's a nostalgic comment from when I used to not know anything about glass. I'm obsessed now.

Hi, I'm Trikky and I'm a Glass Addict.

...there, I said it...

11. hi trikky....

i like that tube that 6 notch ice pinch seems slightly un-necessary and i would imagin it would make the glass weaker in that area..but either way i dig that tube

12. Eh, it's alright. Like I said, it is fun to break out every once in a while. The ice pich is only cool if you have crushed ice to put in it. Other than that, the iextra ice pinches act like a splash guard too, which is nice.

13. Amazing huh? From single dome perc to KC stemless inline:) Reminds me of my pH(x) 5.0 that I had for like a day. My friend kicked it over, then we threw in on the trinity xl. CRAZY!

14. nice bong, bet it hits great

15. how much would something like that go for?