Pictures of my new 16 hours a day job.

Discussion in 'General' started by OpenMindFields, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Owned.

Id stop smoking weed for that kinda money

2. there is more to life then money. i hope its just a temporary gig while u save up for college or opening ur own buisness.

3. More like 5 or 6k after taxes!

4. Man, they were going 2 put in a rock quarry in an area near where I reside and I was excited because I have my crane operator license and I knew quarry's are pretty good gig's as long as the co-worker's are chill and you stay safe.... Fucking people boycotted that quarry job thow, an native american tribe claim's it too be on part of their "holiest monuments" or whatever...

5. all that work and your still under 100K a year.

sorta sad.

that even if you work 16 hour days you cant make that 100k yearly.

where a competent car salesmen can pull 100k a year

6. looks like something i wouldnt mind doing

7. That's very true, with my RSP plan, company fuel card, and insurance policy, more like $4500..

..Eh, bigger income tax return I guess.

Yea, but I didn't spend years in school or drop alot of an education before I got into a post-secondary education job, I just fell right into this.

Find another gravel pit, there's gotta be more around.

Buy some property and a house, and probably keep at it if I like the pay

8. if someone would offer me this i would literally sign without reading for that kind of money.....

i would quit smoking herb, make money for about 2 - 3 years, then quit and resume life where i was previously only with triple digits in the bank to get me started. Think about that just a couple years...

that's less a commitment than the god damn military if you ask me....

9. Oh and to whoever said car salesmen are making 100k.....Maybe one every here and there but iv had a lot of experience in the auto industry and id said about 90% or more are in the 30 - 50 thousand a year range...

maybe not so uncommon in the past but currently there are very very few car salesmen hitting 100.

10. Yea it's good money, considering how many layoffs and job losses are occuring in America, and even Canada right now.

I'm glad I got a guaranteed job.

Besides, how many other people earn this kinda money at 19 years old?

11. LOL at the dudes saying its weak pay..

haha.

12. I bet some of them don't even have jobs rght now.

13. Exactly, i flip za's for 8 bucks cash an hour saving for outfitter school. i just wanna hunt elk in the Rockies and get paid to do it. But i dont really care how much. I had a delivery job making 15 an hour but my driving record got me fired. :(

Shame others have to find something to complain about, though :rolleyes::p

14. I give 'em what they want !!!

15. Sure beats minimum wage.
    Lucky OP sounds like a good gig.

16. I work $20 an hour too but 8 hours a day.

17. great pics wish i had pics of my plant. we got some big cnc mills and lathes

18. 113x20=2260-tax=:smoke::smoke::smoke:

19. People who are saying you're not getting paid well, bitches please! $20 an hour with 30 hrs of overtime every week (time and a half, that amounts to $30 an hr for the overtime). Like any of you make that much.