Pictures of my babies...Ava and Penelope.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by applecast, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Are my darlings doing well? Is there anything I should consider doing for them, at this point?

They seem to be sprouting new leaves from everywhere, which causes a lot of excitement for me. :hello:

This is "Ava."
    [​IMG]

And this is "Penelope."
    [​IMG]

:rolleyes:

P.s. - "Ava" is now receiving a little extra Oxygen, via aquarium pump. Hopefully she'll be a happy plant while I have it!!

2. What kind of lights and soil?

3. droopy more information please

4. lol O2 won't do anything for that plant just sitting next to it they take in c02.... and put out 02

5. I have one 26w daylight CFL for Ava. And one 18w soft white CFL on Penelope.
    Ava is my main project, but yes, as you can see, she is drooping.
    Penelope is just another seed I planted thinking "what the hell?" and off she sprouted.
    I may put her outside once it warms up a little more here in good ol' Wisconsin.
    Soil is 3 parts Peat Moss and 1 part Perlite. I don't overwater.

6. Actually Curt, plants DO take in Oxygen, just a small amount, but they mostly use CO2. That's why ventilation is very good and used in grows. Ventilation = CO2 + O2. Also, either cut back on watering, or do more watering because droopiness (sp?) would be caused usually by too much water or too little.

7. They are cute! And, for what it's worth...I like the names. Good luck with them.;)