Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pictures of Dank

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wiid420, Oct 5, 2008.

1. #1 wiid420, Oct 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2008
    so i keep getting random strains of some really good dank. i've posted a few of them on here, but every time i've picked up it's something new, so i decided to just start a thread.

Acapulco Gold
    Sativa dominant, pretty dank, but not as good as the other stuff. the look is fuckin sweet. i wish i had a pic of the 1/8oz bud i had. :(
    [​IMG]

:smoking:
    ==================================

Blueberry crossed with Northern Lights
    Sativa Dominant and tastes like fuckin blueberries. got me high as fuck.
    Breaking it up is amazing, it's like a ball of cotton almost. burns for a long time

Mix this shit with the Orange Crush and you get one crazy tasting bowl, and the most ridiculous high (Dank Indica + Dank Sativa = :smoking:)

as for the smell, i keep this is a medicine capsule, and as soon as you open it up, the whole room smells like it. it's a dark, pungent smell, and makes me think of what some afgan shit might smell like (i wouldn't know though). best smelling weed i've ever had.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

====================================

Orange Kush
    Indica dominant, and (of course) tastes like oranges. Some guy in my back seat today, after smoking this, was flipping the fuck out because he was seeing sparkles everywhere. Claimed to be the best weed in Ohio.

Mix this shit with the Blueberry NL and you get one crazy tasting bowl, and the most ridiculous high (Dank Indica + Dank Sativa = :smoking:)

the smell is very weird for this weed, doesn't smell a whole lot like weed, more like some shitty weed that hardly smells, mixed with an orange soda. very unique.

breaking it up is kinda a bitch because it's so dense it's hard to get it in tiny enough pieces.

EDIT: I was originally told it was called Orange Crush, but the dealer later corrected him self, it's Orange Kush.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

=====================================

2. very nice, but can we get some smoke reports also?

3. Nice pickups.

I wish my camera took pics that good. I just tried taken some dank pics but they always turn out blurry, when I shoot up close.

4. looks like some dank ass shit

5. done, anything else?

6. now simply mail that weed to me and we can figure this all out..pm for my address ;)

7. acapulco gold?
    isnt that strain extinct?

8. I was also thinking that, that's the only one where i'm not so sure if the name is legit.

9. meh so what if it isnt acapulco gold, you still got some amazing bud there man.
    toke on.

10. Thats forsure. Dank lookin buds. +rep.

11. great to see some common sense around here. Strains are overrated hehe

12. very true

13. ^^^anyway thats some nice dank man. Good pickin

14. thanks, i should have another update some time next week, unless he still has orange crush and nothing different.

15. That's weird, I'm in Texas, so that means that it's just a coincidence that I happened to have Blueberry x Northern Lights that looked EXACTLY like that this past weekend. The smell description and all that other shit was the same too. Nice pickup, it's nice to see people smoking dank like that.

16. those are some nice buds but heres a thought.

you know in cheech n chong were cheech is like "oh yeah i smoke all the weed man accopoco gold, tiluchwachan?"...ect(forgot) lets get pictures of the whole list of strains he sais that would be sweet, even that tide stick.

17. that would be awesome if someone compiled that together. only problem is a lot of those strains might not be around. i know that the acapulco gold is very rare (that doesn't mean it's good though, lol)

18. u make ur self look dumb calling it a tide stick. its a thai stick and aits a nug dipped in opium

19. You make yourself look dumb cos cheech sais "tide stick" in the movie before being correct by chong.

20. Very nice !