Pictures inside and also need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rollerboy2323, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Hey guys i have a curing question...
    Soo .. today and tmrw i am trimming buds off branches.. and moving them from drying to curing .. after a week... anyways just want to ask.. how full do i make the jars initially .. half.. 3 quarters.. fully..? Thank you guys.. man trimming sucks w shit scissors.. my fingers got handle imprints in em lol...

Also how much trim is needed for decent cannabutter.. im up to a quarter oz of sugar leaves thus far..

Attached Files:

2. There are some other variables, the humidity namely, but looks good to me.

3. Ya they JUST started being to break cleanly off branches today.. yestersay theyd mostly come off.. a little bit would peel off like a string still tho lol..
    Figure theyre ready.. im gonna open em every few hrs in cure now for a few days and have to guesstimate lol.. mails messed up here rn ..for tools..

4. Buds being round leave air spaces around them and the contents in the jars are distanced enough to not have mold issues even at 62% jar humidity.

Trim is a different story being mostly flat leaves and they'll lay flat and stack in a dense pile in the bottom of the jar. At 62% that flat pile will mold sure as fuck. Ask how I know... LOL.. Trim should be dried stone dry IME for storage. Odds are it'll be made into edibles or tincture and we like it very dry for both operations.

Psst Buy good tools. Pay once, Cry once.
    [​IMG]
    What I reach for most. I smash all my buds to Kief so all I really need is the fans and the main sugars done. No need to ultra manicure. The few people who ask for a bag never complain so it's not that shaggy. LMAO.
    I've had help some years and some harvests but this last one was just me and I need a pair that doesn't fatigue my hand.
    I do have to pay attention as they are razor sharp and snipping the tips of your fingers really sucks.

BNW