Pictures included. Plants in the midst of growth, DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! HELP!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by snukky, Jun 2, 2005.

1. A friend of mine lent me his crops and they look to be in the midst of their growing season. To tell you the truth im not to fond with growing, so i would like to keep these in shape at my best ability. In a fiew weeks from now i'll assume they will be ready for harvesting. You can take a look at these pics to help youself out more,
    http://community.webshots.com/album/359633535QvXJZq

They were first grown indoors, i have no wheres else to grow them other then outdoors so, i keep then in an open spot with great sunlight, i water them every morning and night. I was wondering if its a good idea that i put a support next to the stem and tie string around the support stick to keep the plants upright. Im curious on how large this crop will grow and how long it will take untill these plants are at its max growth peek. Also any suggestions or comments on how i should treet these plants for the future would be great,(watering, positioning, etc...) im in need of much help. Ty

Ps. I'm sorry to be annoying this is just crucial right now, ty

2. only water when the top 2 inches or so are dry. 2 times a day is alot..

it doesnt look like it will need support.

If i was you i would just water it regularly, and wait for your buddy to return, as he most likely knows wat hes doin

3. The plants are mine now, i'll need all the help i can get ^^

4. check out www.overgrow.com/faq

they have all the info you should ever need, just gotta dig for it a lil bit

after reading the faq and if u still havent had questions answered, im here and happy to answer questions

goodluck