Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picture upload question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by griffsta, May 29, 2009.

1. I have tried to upload pictures on my album, but i keep getting an upload error 404 or something. the photos are jpeg so i dont know what the big deal is. please tell me if there is another thread. i havent found one

2. No other thread needed, just read upload instructions such as attachment size etc.

Good luck!

:)

3. Thanks dude. i am way too stoned and way too excited to get these pictures uploaded since i have just started posting stuff instead of just reading posts. :smoking: now that high school is over i can have sometime to mess with actually posting stuff on this site.

4. Cool...you'll figure it when you head is clear again!

5. could you give me the link concerning the size limitations? i cant seem to find it.

6. Click on "Attachments" in the "Post a new thread window" and read the pop-up, there are different sizes for different types of pics such as JPG/JPEG, BMP etc.

7. yea, but i want to make it to where i can zoom in on my pics with the zoom feature on the albums

8. That's when you have to upload them to the Gallery and then paste the link in to your thread.

Zoom feature won't work then though, it only does within the gallery.