Picture Updates

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SuiJuris, Oct 11, 2002.

1. I agree that fluorescent lights can produce agood yeild off the right kind of plant. In my (limited) experience I have discovered that even 1-2 hours of good sunlight a day can make a huge difference. My mate grew some plants keeping two under fluoro only as a 'control' group, while the others he gave additional sunlight whenever possible. Here's the results:

'Control' group under 18/6 then 12/12 90w CW
    each plant yielded 1.2oz @ 3"

'Sunlight' group under 18/6 then 12/12 90w CW + Sunlight (avg 3hrs a day)
    each plant yielded 1.9oz @ 3"

I know it's only an extra quarter but hey, that's fine with him (me too).

2. They look really good. As for the suprize youre talking about ,hmmmmm. Keep up the good work and let me knoe if you need help. I have researched vastly into the realms of hortoculure

3. well, by all means.

any good references to this particular subject is appreciated...

thanks for taking a look.
    take care.

4. goodmorning.

these results sound pleasant.

i have also supplemented with as much light as possible. which isnt all that much around here with as much clouds as these jets spray out, although i might find it helped in the long run... thanks.

arseface: have you ever listened to that floyd cd while watching wizard of oz? fun to see.

take care.

5. amazing,

begginers luck...chaos in one form or another. I certianly had no complaints when the only plant i took to the next level (transplanting into a five gal. changing light sched. etc) was a female... im glad to here you hit the jack'pot' so to speak...pun intended.

keep it up!... err, you know what Im saying.

take care.
    ave atque vale.

6. Haarp does produce some fabulous looking clouds doesnt it, all due to all that wonderful barium and other frequency inducive materials our wonderful government likes to inoculate our air with... happy alzheimers...

what was I talking about again?

Attached Files:

7. another unsunny sky..

This wil change soon though, as I am going cloud busting this weekend... mwa ha... shhh

8. in the midst of all this excitment i forgot the heart of the post...

Attached Files:

9. Havent posted in a while... slacking off, what can I say...

BUT, alas, the time has come where I must start to preserve the fruits of my labor, although as usual, a few questions arose which require answers in order to proceed...

In all the excitement, I somehow overlooked the fact that it is unwise to take clones weeks into flowering, I put this off once, then twice and then i forgot about it... that is untill it finally hit me like a brick in the face, that it may have been a good idea to have done so... and now I am stuck without any clones of this plant, which grew well givin the conditions i gave... my question is can i re veg it to the point where I can take healthy clones?

If so, how would I properly do so, and then dry and cure it? I read on overgrow that it takes 3-4 weeks to allow the natural drying process to take place within the plant and then another additional few weeks to properly cure... is this so?

if so, i also read that to do this I should cut as low as possible at the base of the plant...i assume to allow as much remaining sugar to do its thing while drying... but if I reveg it i read to leave four to five nodes on the plant, if I cut only above the 5th node, will this lower the quality then if i were to cut as low as possible? also how do i harvest the remaining axial buds without damaging the chance to rejuvinate? just clip them off...silly question...

i hope this is making sence...

all the pistils on the top are brown... it went from about 50 % to all almost overnight, wasnt expecting this jump, but it is time for it to go, i do not want it to wither and go bad on me..yet surprisingly enough, not one leaf has gone yellow or wilted or diead or dropped since it was forced..., but I want clones of this plant, I have a feeling I wont be so lucky next time, if i even get any females again right off the bat like I did with this one (i dont have the room to start 10 plants to get a few females..... any suggestions are as always...much appreciated.

thanks again.
    and yes, pictures will be provided soon...

10. This is really getting to me now, Every time i log on to this site, a cop drives by. Its not everyday you see a cop in my part of town either... fuck fuck fuck. I dont like paranoia.

now what was it I was here for...

ah yes, The results of my first attempt were absolutely wonderful, I havent been selfish with it either, It wasnt a pound or anything, but the quality is superb. I was not expecting the feedback I got, I have people asking me where I got such high quality smoke from as they havent had anything like it... i have my sources i tell them. Ive been told by someone who smokes easy 1/8th a day...fuckin pot head, lol... that out of all hes smoked, and hes been all over the world and has bought some very high end product... that this is right up with the best of them.... another is afraid to smoke anymore after he took a hit and was expecting to be energized and able to work on the pc a bit after work, but he ended up in bed debating wether or not to take his shoes off or not, which he didnt....

he woke up 48 hours later...

The one who has traveled begged and pleaded with me to give him just a bit, with compensation for my hard effort, time and energy of course by means of a few frn's (federal reserve notes) 20 to be exact... which turned into 40 the next day, and 60 the next, i felt sorry for the man. everyone is bone dry where im at, and sometimes you just need the hi. i have no problem sharing the fruits of my labor at all... but I did have to let him know Id have to cut him off after the 60 mark... After all, one needs an emergency stash of his own, and like i said, i didnt exactly yield an lb. or anything close to it.

So all in all, it was a wonderful experience, no cops knocking at my door,...except for when someone called the cops after my dog ..... well that will be saved for another time...

and I learned alot, and met some good people, wether we clash ideas or not... on this forum, and so this is my thank you to all who helped and those who watched with me. Thanks a bunch.

I decided I should give an update on those I topped and posted, and so it is this:

The one I was inquiring about being a possible indica is the following picture. It has been under a 15 watt flourescent. only supplementing with the 80w i grew the 1st under, when my mini flowering plant wakes up...and so i take it out (you will see pics in the next post or so) of the little 'cab' and put IT under the 15 watt, and stick the vegging 'potential' indica, in the cab under the 2 40's... there is not enough room for both, at night before the light goes off, i switch them both back to thier original positions, 'indica' back on the floor under the 15w. and the budding mini back under the 40's to sleep. the 15w has to stay on 24/7 as i cannot keep light out during the waking hours, so I am awaiting completion of the mini so the biggen (?indica?) can become permenant resident of the box, and be supplied with the 80w. of cool fluoro light, which i guestimate to be around another week and a half. not bad.

I think I have the touch for making things grow, I put out the good vibes or something, these plants are surprisingly lush, and healthy looking, especcially for only being givin minimal light, and considering that I topped and than fimmed each top of it, and each one produced five new tops, in matter of a week... id say thats pretty damn good. I bent down the teo tops initially, and secured them in that position you see with bag ties, I split the center a bit (where the two tops meet) so that it would heal up in the position it was it and become rigid... it did.

I am applying those secret techniques ::wink wink:: I mentioned Id tell you if it worked... and so far... wow.

Enjoy the pictures, I know I am certianly enjpying the opportunity to share them.

Take care Everyone.
    SuiJuris.

Attached Files:

11. What is the verdict? indica?

Attached Files:

12. healthy int' she...

or at least I'd like it to be a she... heres an idea, when you look at the pictures, say for each one... "its a female". and then I wont have anything to worry about... mass conciousness effort here folks... it does work.

Attached Files:

13. any comments?

14. It looks indica, but wait till u flower, if it grows tall and stretchy its more sativa. It looks good, but what is that secret technique, i heard u mention it in prev posts too, can u PM it, or post it, or is that a secret :)