Picture posting

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Soulsuit, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Your username: Soulsuit

But I can't garantuee it'll work if you just add it to the url.

But you can always try it. :)

Edit: I just reread your post... You allready tried that. Very weird this...

Do you have the option available to upload those photo's from someone elses computer?

2. Yeah. I also have another PC on this network. Thing is slow as hell but I'll kick'er on and give it a shot.

3. No luck with the other computer either... It shares my cable internet connection through a linksys wired router, but otherwise is it's own entity... Is there anything else in the url that is missing or just my username? I'll give it a shot with a computer at another house when I get the chance but it seems like something with my account to me. I can't see how it could be my internet service. I have the best connection of any computer I've been on and I've been on hundreds. Not to mention I can UL to a post...

4. Yeah, it has to be something with my account. I uploaded a pic from a url rather than from me this time and got to the processing picture page again. Once again there were a lot of the ones I have been ULing all this time in there, so they are getting uploaded and are on the server... But even when I only select the one that was url uploaded it still will not continue. Gives me the page not found every time. This sucks.

5. If you get an error page please make a screenshot.

PM me to get my emailaddress to which you can send your screenshot.