Picture Perfect

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sydetrak, Dec 4, 2002.

1. This is what is used for seedlings and clones
    3 flogrows surrounded by mylar, works pretty good

Attached Files:

2. This is the main room, in the doorway there is a fan and a hepa fan

Attached Files:

3. this bathroom can hold about 6 4 footers

Attached Files:

4. blueberry's, nl#5 and a random

Attached Files:

5. 3 weeks into flowering

Attached Files:

6. .

Attached Files:

7. here's a shot of the 1000w

Attached Files:

8. 6" grodan cube in 2gallon bucket covered with growrocks

Attached Files:

9. closet in bathroom, this is the veggie room

Attached Files:

10. 2 weeks into veggie

Attached Files:

11. 400w mh

Attached Files:

12. .

Attached Files:

13. blueberry's, nl#5, jack herer, and some jamacin..mmmmm

Attached Files:

14. The only thing these room are missing is Co2.
    Currently I've been sparying them twice a day with
    carbonated water. I'm not sure if it's working though since this is my first crop.
    Anyone have any thought on getting a Co2 tank, what accessories are a neccesity with the tank, Co2 system's seem to have quite a price range what would be a basic starter kit for getting a Co2 tank?

Thanks

15. Thank you for sharing those pictures with us.

I am new to this and have quickly come to appreciate the work that goes into making things come up rosy. And am trying to put together a system that produces good smoke for my own use. Hopefully I wil get enough the first round to hold me till the secound comes in. My most advanced cros is 2 plants one is 2 foot thin green leafs the other is bushy thick and wide leafs. #1 is confirmed female and just starting to show flowering. The other is taller at 3 foot i waited a little long to go to flowering with it. It's been going 12/12 for 8 days now with no sign of flowering. When should I start to worry?

Behind these I have 2 at 12" I am considering going to flowering soon like 1-2 days from now and the other 8 are 6 inch and looking good.
    Then I have 8 2 inch slated for scrog.

16. thanks for the comments..
    onthe growing not, i wouln'd start worrying unless i started seeing pollon sacks growing, they usualy appear in clumps, but sometimes they can appaear indivdually.

18" is a height to begin flowering, but it all depends on the number of plants and the height of your grow room.

good luck

17. does anyone here use Co2?

18. beutiful pics man, looks like you are doing a good job. i wish i could help with the CO2 but i am also interested in finding out

19. Great Pictures , Looks like you know what your doing I have just started mine and i have took pictures to they are under INDOOR GROW ....... DUTAZ........maybe you can look at them and let me know what you think

DuTaz

Attached Files: