Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picture Of Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TokeWithMe420, Jun 17, 2013.

1. So yesterday my cousin and i NEED some weed and try calling her friend lets call T. Now we call him up and he says he can hook us up with fat blunts meaning just the weed. So we say hell yeah! We meet in front of a little ceasars and buy two bags for 10$ not really good weed but it looks decent so we say hell lets roll up and i decided to upload some pictures of what i got in one baggie tell me what you think of it and post your pictures up here too! Ill show it broken up and whole and my eye later on enjoy! ANd stone on :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Pinkeye/10

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. No its not pink eye my mom saw it and she is a nurse and she said it looked like i was stoned off my ass hahaha :) :ph34r:

4. My friend claimed he had pink eye by putting Visine into one eye and asked the teacher if his eye looked irritated because he said it was bothering him. He went down to the nurses office and let him go home early haha. 

5. HAha nice but thats from smoking that weed :p plus some more i got two baggies and smoked with my cousin