Picture of myself on google

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by leanpocket, Apr 11, 2009.

1. I was looking through google maps today since my friend told me of this cool new street view function they have. So as usual I typed in my house address and you literally see me walking around my house high as hell. I know for a fact I was high in this picture because there is a carpet cleaner in front of my house which was the same day I got arrested for being zooted in public lol. Just thought I would share this neat story. Check out your street view on google maps and tell us anything you find funny from the street view

2. Lol I'm not on my street, but would you mind posting the picture of you high as hell on Google Earth? :p

3. Lol. I checked my house and I didn't find anything cool. My car was in the driveway, though.

4. Haha you do like high man. Also looks like you're wearing doctor scrubs.

5. nah im wearin faded blue jeans, light blue polo

6. thats hilarious lol. nothing special about my house....

7. Hahaha looks like you are just standing there wondering what the fuck the google car is. :laughing:

8. I'm on google map, but can't figure out how the F to use the street viewer.

9. My street isn't important enough to have it's own view.

10. Dude, how did you miss the great big 360* camera sat on top of a tripod on top of a car marked "google maps".
    The tripod is huge, how did you miss it?
    If you had of seen it, what would you have done?

11. oh gooodness. how badly did you crack up when you realized this. shit man if i was in your situation i prob. have shit my pants crackin up.

12. I'd be like dancing or some shit, if I saw a google maps car driving all around!
    Hahah, funny shit.

13. Lol, I jus looked on mine and saw my aunt out front smoking a cigarette ><

14. Dude holy shit I didn't know you could do that. That's just creepy. I mean where are they taking these pictures from? I'd like to there and stick up my middle finger for that shit.

15. They only have southampton on the google street view for the UK
    which sucks;

They need more google offices in the UK :p

16. I don't remember seeing the car ever

17. If i saw the google maps car i'd start whacking it in public. let them try posting that online.

18. lol sounds like your high. he's definitely not wearing no doctor scrubs.

19. #20 PlanKtoN, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009

Honestly, whats the point brother...