Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picture Guide to Amounts of Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420L, Dec 19, 2008.

1. you misesd beasters and KB

2. pdunny I love the ZR1 in your sig. My dad was looking at one before we got our audi. Real nice car, and a nice around the town car too. But I got some tree the other day it looked like it was an 8th it was less then a gram. So i suppose a rough estimate but as said if your buying from someone just have them scale it out in front of you. It takes all of 2 minutes and you know for a fact your not getting ripped off.

3. Good guide, wouldnt say the best but its straight

4. Well this is the first guide Ive ever seen but i think u did good on it! good descriptions man.:hello:

5. nice guide

6. Technically the term beasters originated to describe bud from BC so its not really nomenclature for an entire category. KB is kind bud... aka high mids - dank. This isn't music people... we really don't need that many genre-like names. THC potency only really varies 20 percentage points...

7. whoa, bud is so much cheaper here in nanaimo, bc, canada

an eighth of blueberry kush costs us 25 bucks, a quarter 50, 3/4 is 75 and an ounce is 100. thats all me and my friends buy because its such good weed, and its the best bang for our buck

8. Thank you for this guide, helped me so much.

9. +rep no doubt. Good stuff.

10. good guide but would need better photos for the gram and dime
    other then that +rep:wave:

11. aint mids another name for beasters? correct me if im wrong

12. I'm noob and i still don't understand...

I've bought what should be an eigth of weed, however when i look the pictures i'm confused.
    If i would take the first one gram picture, then i think i got the same amount per gram, but the third one gram picture is like the same amount of my eigth...

WTF... Isn't the third picture wrong?

13. Dont Take this thread to seriously kwixbit ;)

14. +Rep! Hopefully there will be less posts of people asking how much such and such looks like on here. Vote sticky.

15. You should take down the part about your dealer driving it to you... my dealer will come to me for anything usually.

it depends how you treat them really.... And the fact i used to pick up ounces at least once a week for months...

Edit this is old as hell lol.

16. This guide is beautiful and 100% correct, you forgot nothing, I just go by Regs,Mids,Danks and all I buy is fire, +REP great post this should be put as a thumbnail on this site, your bud is gorgeous.

17. Thanks for this bro. Iv'e been trying to find a thread like this.

18. Thanks really helpful