(PICS) You'll like the Tattoo I just got :D

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Ragekai, Mar 22, 2009.

1. #1 Ragekai, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    ..So, I went to the tattoo shop today with my gf (she got a seahorse on the back of her neck) and she wanted me to get one too to make her feel more comfortable with it, and offered to pay for it for me. So I did. I got a bud-leaf with smoke going around it on my upper arm (pretty much my shoulder) of my left arm. Just thought I'd share some pics with you guys because I'm sure you can appreciate it. :D

The funny thing is I've only been smokin for about 1 month now but I already love the Ganja enough to commit to this. :D

Anyway, here is a pic. All the red is irritation/blood/plasma because this pic is very fresh. It was taken about 3 hours after I got the tattoo right after takin off the bandage and washing the blood off. Theres no red ink..thats all irritation or blood. But, actually I kind of like the red around the smoke and am considering adding something like that too it..or maybe purple smoke would look cool.. what do you guys think?

[​IMG]

-----------------------------

Here is a more close-up pic..it looks a lil bad because of the irritation..the tattoo guy said when it heals up in about a week or two, maybe 3, itll look tons better..and I'll post a new pic when its all healed up..anyway, here is a close-up:

[​IMG]

-----------------

I'm thinkin about putting a banner underneath it to say something. I just couldn't think of a text to put on it at the time so he said I can come back and get that. I was thinking something like "Blaze" or maybe "Legalize" or something right under it in a brown old-ripped lookin banner. Any other ideas? Also..I was thinkin when I got the banner I'd get the smoke colored in like a white-ish grey color. As you can see the smoke right now isn't colored in its just my skin tone (which is actually pretty white lol) ..but..do you guys think it'd look better if I get the smoke colored in a whiteish-grey?

Oh ya I should mention: This is my first tattoo. And it was $80.

Thanks for any tips or advice :D

Blaze on GC. :smoking: :wave: :smoking:

PS: Yes it hurt very badly. It felt like someone was holding a lit match to my skin pretty much the entire time..heh. Just being honest. It hurt like a beyotch. But I think it was worth it cuz it looks boss.

• Like Like x 3
  2. I was thinking of getting a tattoo when I get back from vacation, one of my friends has a tattoo there and she said it didn't hurt too bad

I told her I wanted mine on my calf, she laughed and said enjoy the pain!

3. Heh makes me feel like a pansy, cuz this definely hurt me. I wouldn't say it was the worst pain ever..but i'd compare it to having a flame held to my skin...heh. Totally worth it tho. :smoking:

4. #4 SEMS1, Mar 22, 2009
    Nice man looks tight.
    Im getting this done for my bday im hoping!
    Gonna be sicckk, going on the chest.

[​IMG]

5. dont rele no how to put this but usually cannabis leaves have 7 speared leaves coming off it.

6. Looks sick bro, be sure to post up pics and link me to it via pm. Or, if you don't feel like postin a pic thread like I did..shoot me up a pic in pm I'd like to see it.

How big are you gonna make it?

I duno if you can tell from my pic but mine is (measures) about 3 inches tall, 2 +1/2 inches wide. (6 cm tall, 5 cm wide). Yours looks like its gonna be huge tho.

7. #7 Ragekai, Mar 22, 2009

[​IMG]

They can have 5, 7, or 9. And I'm sure there are some cases of other rarer numbers too of blades on cannabis leaves. Some people have done grows with plants with 13-finger leaves and more.

8. my bad lol didnt know that.

9. It's cool, dude. :D

i was actually thinkin about gettin a dank-ass nug. LOL. But I thought the smoke going around the leaf would look better than a nuggy. :smoking:

10. Holy Crap! That guy must've really dug into you... Or you have some really sensitive skin cause I've never had a tat get that weird purple red color before.

But besides that... Nice tat man! I'll have to get some pics of mine up sometime :D

11. Ya, I've always been kinda anemic. Like..I'll pick a pimple on my face and it'd bleed like all day.

So..that could be why. Maybe he was diggin into me good..it definetly hurt like a mofo. I've never had any other tattoo-getting experince to compare it to ..but honestly he could have stopped tattooing and just held a torch to my skin and if I didn't look I probably wouldn't notice the switch lol..ya..hm..

But ya it does look pretty swalloen around the edges. If it makes it fade a little..I can get him to touch it up when I get the banner on and the smoke colored in ( you think i should get the smoke colored in?) ..oh and do you think I should get some color around the edges kinda like how the red-irritation looks now? Like maybe purple or somethin? I think the red kinda looks good around it lol..but I think purple would go better with the green..? or maybe it'll look even better when it heals and the red goes away..I dunno yet.

12. Anybody got any ideas to add? :D

13. get your name in smoky letters in the smoke line around the middle. It'd look tight.

14. I'd put a short one line Marley quote or some other MJ based quote you like. Or something else that works for you.

15. That is cool but I would never get a cannabis leaf tattoo. I think that is just too risky. A cop would know you smoked if he saw it, and how do you explain that to your employer?

16. Anemia is an iron defficiency, what you stated sounds like a, most likely minor, clotting disorder. If this has occured with more prominent injuries, such as a small cut that won't stop bleeding, I would suggest seeing a hemotologist. Most of the time, a change in diet is enough to reduce or eliminate symptoms.

17. Im sure the majority of the people here dont care if a cop knows u smoke from a tattoo unless ur like 16.

And for what reason is his employer ever gonna see that part of his arm, unless ur retarded and go to the interview in a tanktop

18. It'd look better with the smoke grey'd out

19. Someone on here should get a tattoo of a bud or something, i think those would look sicker than the leaf. But nice tattoo.

20. Baby leafs don't, I don't know how to say it...........:rolleyes:

Nice Tat Bro.......:D