**pics**vid**ZOB Rasta label 18" <> Dope Attatchments (Ashcatcher ect.)***macros**

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DMG_KUSH, Jun 29, 2011.

1. What up bladessss. Recently picked up this badass tube. Tis a Zob (Instrumentum Percolatus) 18" Rasta label.

The tube itself is awesome. It is 18" tall. I got it shipped from a headshop in Oregon. It has a cool Rasta logo, although the logo is a little darker than I thought it would be. It has ice pinces very far down allowing for around 6 large size ice cubes to fit in, it is incredibly smoothe. Easily STACKS UP to an Illedelph my friend has.

I also picked up an Alex K. Showerhead diffused downstem, however I cannot use it yet cuz I don't have the 14 -> 18 adapter yet and *** sent me the wrong size downstem :(.

In addition I got a locally blown 4 arm percolated Ash Catcher. It is pretty cool and froths like crazy. The green arms are nice although they don't really match my set up. Whatever though, I got this for free because the guy at the headshop owed me a favor so he hooked me up.

I also have a BEN WILSON DISC DIFFUSED 18mm slide. It is pretty ridiculous to say the least. There is zero drag at all. (Unfortunately my first slide, the elks that run slide, was shattered in a drunk accident :() This slide is perfect though.

Anyways,,,,, ON to the MEDIA.

PICS:::::::::::::::::::::

Tube--

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Downstem:::::::::

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THE SLIDE AND ASH CATCHER:::::

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AND now the MILK SHOT (kinda sorry it didn't get too milky) VIDEO OH OH OH O HO oh o ho ho h.......

::::::::
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIs1ECdzIVI"]YouTube - ‪Summerbongingfeelssogood‬‏[/ame]

2. Sick man I love the slide and alex k downstem

3. Yeah thats a nice pickup. What bastards for making you wait though. It could milk so nicely

4. I thought the adapter would come today, but alas i was wrong :(. Just smokin on some pressed bud discs and applying for a few jobs today.

Anyone else in the city have ZOB glass?
    I can definitely account for their thick glass and sturdy design.

5. Looks like a killer combo, love the Alex K.

Ash-catcher ain't locally blown though, they always say that, but those are mass-produced china glass, from like gorillaglass.com. I have one just the same, colored glass, crooked-arms and all, but they function decently for the price. (can't beat free)

6. I've got a zob 18" beaker w/ an Alex k and I love it! It's my daily driver =)

7. Haha i had my eye on that El Hefe slide u got xD ;(