Pics-Trying to get help for 2weeks, please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jk-grow, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Hey all,. Need some help. I have pics of 2 of my girls. Both are from random bags. Both are different strains. With one of the plants one guy suggested it was a Colorado Pine,...idk. anyways I'm 6 weeks into flower starting tomorrow 12/9/16. I'm not sure when to start chopping. Also,. What are those little cones at the top of all of these. From what o can see it looks like a ripe seed inside. That's a whole other story. Don't want to miss my "chopping window" i have put separations between the two plants. Please help and thanks in advance. If you need more pics just let me know....

.<br /><br />PLANT # 1. Plant #1. Plant # 1<br /><br /><br />[​IMG]<br />[​IMG]<br />[​IMG]<br />[​IMG]<br />[​IMG]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Plant # 2. Plant # 2. Plant # 2 <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[​IMG]<br />[​IMG]<br />[​IMG]<br />[​IMG]<br />[​IMG]<br />[​IMG]<br />[​IMG]<br />[​IMG]<br />[​IMG]<br />[​IMG]<br />[​IMG]<br /><br />Sent from my SM-G925T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Sent from my SM-G925T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Did you have any males or hermies in the room? That plant may be a hermie herself. Bud should still be smokable but ya gotta pick seeds out. I can't see that from the pictures you posted.
    Either way, when all the pistils start to recede and turn red, the buds start to harden plump and pull in to the stems, and if you have a microscope or loupe you can check the trichomes also.

There are a bunch of good threads on here about harvesting, everyone has their own ideal trichome color percentages.

3. Those are likely seed pods and you most definitely DO NOT WANT TO LET THEM POP OPEN even remotely near the other plant or you'll seed that one. Sometimes a plant will have a random seed and the whole plant not. But pollen can travel incredible distances and creep into seemingly impenetrable spaces, so don't take the chance of losing the other if that one does have seeds. These are some nice plants. We run a 10 week flower cycle. I think the standard is that once you see good bud formation on the plant, 60 days after is pretty close for most strains. We do a 10 week just because that's fairly safe and it works good so far. Nice job. TWW

4. Got some seeds bro, If the strain was bag seed then you most likely got a Hermi.

5. Thanks everyone for checking them out. I appreciate your passing knowledge of this new found passion I have. They all have them cone like velvet encasements. Inside looks like a raw seed. So, I guess my next question is,if all are Hermie s, how do I deherminize my tent for future grows. These were two plants. I will post my 3rd when they wake up. Again thanks for helping and thank you in advance for any advice on my other questions.

6. You can't "deherminize". Female plants typically hermie from being stressed. So if you're handling with care it should not be much of a problem though it's always a possibility. Check the other lady for seeds and if she's clear, separate them as quickly as you can.

7. ....And you might wanna give your grow room a thorough cleaning

8. do toy have more pics

9. Yes. They all have the "cones" What I meant by deherminize my tent, I was asking how do I make sure that my tent isnt contaminated for future grows. I will send pics of all 3 . I will sendthem in 3 different replied. Give .e 10 minutes

10. Seperating them doesn't matter then. You may as well finish them out. Collect the seeds. As for disinfecting, I'm always a proponent for bleach but maybe someone else has a less harsh plan.

11. OK you will see the"pods". Im sure I impregnated them. Against almost every single post recommendi g to destroy them immediately I thought I would out smart everyone else's experience and out those out in my garage for a few days while I figured out if it was possible to make hash or cbd oil. Over the course of 3 days I would go check on then at the end of the day before bed......the shit is more more airborne than the plague any how here is plants #1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Yeah she's fer sure seeded. Just see it through you can still use it, and now you have a whole shitload of seeds!

13. Plant 2plant 2. Plant. 2
    Here's the second one. I took a progressive picture going from close up to farther away,. Ewwww, is she sticky!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. The second plant looks like she's almost ready for harvest.

But yeah, they're both gonna be full with seeds.

You can still smoke it lol.
    But probably better off making hash or edibles.

15. Thanks for checking those two out. Would you please take q look at my 3rd one below.? Thanks in advance for time and knowledge.

16. Thanks for taking a look. I put up my 3rd one layer on last night. World you please take a look and let me know what you think? Those in advance for your time and knowledge.

17. I wish I had a green thumb

18. Actually, try a CFL grow, don't cost much, check around here and the rest of the internet on instructions and you'll be able to do it. I have literally shocked myself....really. now I have 12 (4 clones, 8 seedlings) growing. This shit seriously grows like.....weeds.