Pics/Specs of your Guitars (Bass Included)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Extracurricular, Mar 25, 2008.

1. beautiful

good call on the Elixirs as well

2. Paul Reed Smith Custom 22

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

......:smoking::metal::bongin::smoking::bolt:

3. Five to one, now thats a guitar case. Bomb ass guitar, really digging that blue, and bomb ass case full of weed :) I'd love to be able to open my guitar case to that every day.

4. No pics now, but here's da rig:

- Epiphone Sheraton II (Modeled off Gibson ES-335, actually a very nice guitar, $600)
    - Epihpone Masterbilt Acoustic

- Peavey Classic 50 2x12 Black Tweed (50 Tube Watts Through 2x12")
    - Line 6 Spider 112 (75 Watt Modeling)

- Orange Pedal Board, Grounded, Hum Elimination, 3 Outlets, 8 Power AC Cables
    - Ernie Ball Volume
    - Dunlop Wah with Gain Boost / Volume Boost / Adjustable Q
    - Boss Blues Driver
    - Boss Digital Delay DD-3
    - Boss Phase Shifter

Non-Guitar Hardware:
    - My MacBook Pro - 2.2Ghz, 2GB Ram, 120GB HD, 128MB Video
    - MyBook 320 GB & 500GB External HDs
    - Axiom 25 Key Midi Controller with 8 Drum Pads
    - Rokit 5 Studio Monitors
    - Sony VR6 Monitor Headphones

Software:
    - Reason 4.0
    - Massive, Battery, and all other Native Instruments shit.
    - So much more ...

I am a Noise Artist.
    -

5. Pure beastage.

6. Thread deserved a bump..

I got my amp back today, heres a piccy:

[​IMG]

7. blackheart? wtf is that?

8. http://www.blackhearteng.com/

'Budget boutique' I guess. The Little Giant (the one I have) is based off the Epi valve junior but with a slightly different circuit. It has a 3 level eq and a pentode/triode switch to flip between 5 watts and 3 watts which is pretty handy. The only thing its lacking IMO is a master volume.

For the size and price its a damn good deal. I got it at 2/3 special promo so it cost me £100, and £80 for the cab second hand (new they go for about £180) so I saved myself a good bit of money :)

And it sounds beautiful.

9. I have a pretty cheap amp as well, its a used crate and ran me about $300, thing sounds like a marshall stack.

10. ibanez rg5 - picked up around christmas for about 400. its solid, the toen lacks where the playability and action shines
    [​IMG]

and a line 6 spider 3 120 watts. its a piece of crap but its pretty durable and good for hte small gigs i play [​IMG]

11. hey Highbinder hows that blackheart amp sound I was thinkin of buyin one.

12. I'd definately recommend it. Depends what you need from an amp but its great at what it does :)

13. Posted this before but what the hell...

[​IMG]

14. My shweet ass Ibanes RG3EX1. Damn i love this thing maybe tomorrow ill take pics of my amp and pedals.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]