[PICS] Plant dying? Help please :(

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ego-_-death, Feb 9, 2012.

1. #1 ego-_-death, Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2012
    Hello forum,
    recently one of the two plants I'm raising get two brown spots on the leaf tips. The plant is just a "baby", she popped out of the soil the last 28th January, so it is just 13 days old... I've read some forums before, and I've learned that it may be over fertilizing or over watering, but I just have 4 fertilizer balls and I didn't put too much water on them... Two days ago, I washed a pulverizer from a window cleaner I had in my house, and than watered the plants with it. I think it was clean enough, but do you think that the product could be the creator of the problem? Do you think I have few or many fertilizer? Am I raising them the right way?

Other question I want to make is about my other plant. It started to grow with 3 leaves, and now instead of just one, they grow in triples... The mother was hermaphrodite, will this one be too? Is this kind of leaf growing a sign of something?

You can se the photos of the brown tips, and the 3 leaf plant here:

Thanks for reading, and please answer me as fast as possible! (Sorry for the bad english, I'm portuguese :smoke:)

Edit 1:
    To the ones who want to know about the light, this is what I posted above:
    Edit 2:
    Can anyone tell me what's that malformation on the first three leafs that grew up? (I put a red arrow pointing at it on the 6th image)

Attached Files:

2. Looks like those are burn sports. How far is Your's light? And What light are You using?

3. #3 sleepy96, Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2012
    My plant started out tri-nodal and seems to still be growing as such. It just happens every once in a while. The plus side that if its a female, that means 33% more bud! lol

And as many will say, you don't need any nutrients, if not very very little this early in its life.

4. During the day I put them in direct sunlight, without even any glass in front of them. When the sun goes down, I put them in my room, in a dark place, by aproximately 2am, I usually turn on a simple flourscent secretary table lamp until the sun is high again... Am I doing this right? :S

5. Can anyone please tell me if it is a sun burn, and if it is, what should I do to make the situation better?

6. Take away that tin foil.