Pics of your smoking tools or rolled items

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by That Nice Guy, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Just curious to see what other peoples rolled items or toking tools look like. Ill post mine later if anyone is curious LoL

2. Ill post a bong i am currently using since my Girl got me it as a gift.

[​IMG]

Ill prob post some of my other higher quality tubes later.

3. Here are my toking tools. I mosly use the bio bong (biggest clear one on the right) i acctuly just broke the little blue one while i was cleaning my room but managed to fix it :p

Attached Files:

4. If I had a bong like that I would find myself annoyed to put in bong water, but thats because I put in fresh water every sesh because I need to hide it from my parents.

Do you just leave the water in the whole time?

5. [quote name='"Copper164"']

If I had a bong like that I would find myself annoyed to put in bong water, but thats because I put in fresh water every sesh because I need to hide it from my parents.

Do you just leave the water in the whole time?[/quote]

Yea, i replace it ever couple of seshs and clean it atleast once a week.

6. My stuff...

Attached Files:

7. heres most of my stuff

Attached Files:

8. first pic is my stem to disk made by smiley agent,second pic is a close up of the stemline,and the third pic is of my headford disk diffused bubbler and a couple jars of weed.

and how bout a milkvid:bongin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n_jiq8PWBE&context=C30d3760ADOEgsToPDskLd0muvg7LrdOf7s-U424Dm]my glass collection so far - YouTube[/ame]

Attached Files:

9. Ill post my tools tomorrow lol i forgot too earlier

10. Once you over fill the chamber it flows down, not sure what causes it, but it's really not hard to get the water levels right on multi percd tubes.