Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pics of your best clouds

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gBong, Feb 14, 2004.

1. LMFAO that first picture looks like you got a cardboard sticking out of ur moth

2. man how do you hit like that luke? Ive tried it, but I just cant get the smoke to come out thick like that. I take a pretty big hit, and open my mouth, but the smoke that comes out is thin and dispersed like. Are you blowing outward, or is the smoke just escaping out of your mouth?

3. hah :D......... i cant take shit for pics i gota sell a couple ounces or something and buy this

http://www.onecall.com/PID_18598.htm

uuuuuuugh... *spooge* that is the coolest camera ever

4. ^ my parents have that exact same camera in silver. It is pretty sick

5. honestly, canon makes the best cameras IMO. sony comes in second, but i would think that writing each image to a CD would take some time between shots, no?

.//chris

6. its pretty easy once u finally get it, but its hard to explain it and follow the directions corectly,, but anyways, you open your jaws but keep your mouth around the pipe/joint and as your doing it,pull your tounge towards the back of your mouth slowly, this pulls the smoke in, and since it in a smaller area than your lungs, and your not inhaling alot of plaain oxygen to disperse it, its hella thick smoke.. like u said, once u get a hang of it, its easy peasy...practiice

hope this makes sence

7. I would think it would save it to a flash card, then you could write all the pictures to it later on, but thats just a guess.

8. ^^ That is way to fuckin cool!!!

I wish I could do that!

9. HHAha luke i never knew which one was u but i always thought the kid with the glasses was the best in those vids. Ill try and get a pic up sometime when i get buds.

10. haha heres my shot :D

Attached Files:

11. /\/\/\

Hahahah, it looks like youre on fire. a mass of smoke coming from your mouth.

12. haha, ill get a REEAAAAAL thick one soon as i can :D

i have a cool pic of my friend carolyn taking a huge hoot from me, we're about 4 inches apart and im blowing the hugest toke into her mouth, looks cool.

13. lol just watched the killhits v.4

luke u guys baked a damn shed that u didnt own at least thats whats i got out of it. either way thats BALLS. I used ot smoke in my one friends shed soo often fun fucking times

14. hahah nice. i didnt really notice that u guys did that in 6 thats fucking nuts. lol

ive smoked in a house that was being built but then again i bet most everyone here has