Pics of where you chill... ?

Discussion in 'General' started by sn00py, Aug 27, 2002.

1. we usually bring a six pack and a fat sack... i cant tell you how many times we've knocked our stuff over when swinging drunk and stoned on that thing...

theres also a little place for a camp fire next to it that we hold the annual bon fire at.. almost time again this year :D

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      37.3 KB
      Views:

2. dude, humboldt is one of the craziest looking places in CA, u definately should have some pics u can post up.

3. Yah well i got this pic off the web but its of detroit i chill in detroit alot when i am fucked up.

Attached Files:

4. you fuckers. i live in like the most densly populated part of jersey there is. i have no cool vistas or beautiful views to chill at. i want to be in some european country.

5. that one of the sunset on the lake is very nice!

6. heres one of the places, its pretty wild

Attached Files:

7. i think the city IS beautiful. I love the buildings and everything. I mean yah your scenic pics and stuff are great but i just love the city so much. Plus i kinda freak out when i am away from everyone. As crazy as it sounds i feel safer in downtown detroit then i would by myself on top of some cliff. i dont know y. i just NEED to be around people or i get all depressed and shit. Maybe if i was actually out there i would feel different.

8. damn like see that pic hanger just posted with my luck i would get drunk and fall off. I guess it would kinda be nice to trip on one of those tho it would be real pretty and less stressful then the city is.......... i dunno Ive just had some great experiences in detroit i guess.

9. yeah, when we're fucked up we stay well away from the sand banks. and yea, the city is beautiful, i used to live in houston.
    *sigh*

10. off route66 ridin' high on my way to Vegas last year!

11. oops

Attached Files:

12. I'm going up to lake tahoe this weekend and i will try and get some photos for you guys. its really great looking up there in the summer...and winter

13. Well I goto school in Florida but right now I am home in Switzerland for the summer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. I thought I could ressurect this thread with a little bit of an update with some new pics. Here are a few places I chilled whilst in Southern Thailand.

Has anyone else got any scenic places they have a smoke and maybe take in a view or two ............ ?

Attached Files:

15. :cool: .. and a couple more

Attached Files: